Couldn't help it

"Uh Y/N Chan... no one is looking away" Chifuyu said

~•————————————————————————•~

Chifuyu words made your heart stop.

You wish you could die from this embarrassment, but first off why the hot diggity fuck are they not looking away? Oh but you just had to make eye contact with each one of them.

There going to go on your death list at this point.

"I advise you look the hell away before I pull out your fucking eyes!" You yelled finally being fed up with all the eyes.

You may have social anxiety but that don't mean you don't act out every once in a while.
They all jumped at the sound of your voice and looked away with a blush on there face.

All these damn perverts.

Baji didn't turn away though he got up from his spot and walked over to you looking you directly in the eyes never looking away for a second.

You looked up to meet his eyes fully
"What the fuck do you want" you said obviously annoyed from all the eye contact you have had today.

He slowly started to take off his jacket to his uniform and he gave it to you..

He gave it to you? What the flying fuck is happening to you.

You slowly got up and started to put the jacket he gave you on. 'Well that was nice I guess' you thought.
The jacket is really baggy on you like grandma type of baggy.

"Um thank you Baji? That was uh very nice?" You said trying to muster up the best thank you. You aren't very good at saying thank you.

Okay now back to plan A

All you have to do now is run and never come back again. But now they are all looking at you again. Wow just so fun.
Your this close to actually killing your self

"Well this is just so fun. But I better get back home" you said fake smiling. At least after this they will leave you alone. Right?

"Just a second Missy, who the hell do you think you are to just leave after we saved your damn life?" Some bald headed dude said

Well isn't this just amazing.

Sure they saved your life but you didn't ask them to. You know what you will say what you have to say then run. Good thing you played volleyball.

"Sure you saved me. But did I ask you to? I never asked you guys to save me from dying. I never asked any of you for your help. So don't think your some damn god" you said eyes going blank and venom filling your voice.

It's like the air around the shrine went thick

Draken's POV

My eyes widened slightly. What the hell is that girl saying? That she doesn't want to live or something? Sure she didn't ask for help but we had to save her! Because... Because..

Wait

Why did we save her? We just met her. She means nothing to us, right?

Her eyes went so dull and her voice it turned cold quickly. I just Met her but I know one damn thing. This girl is not normal

She is looking at me with such empty cold eyes. There is no sign of life anywhere in her e/c eyes anymore

Just who the hell is this girl?

Yet I was so turned on by her attitude I just couldn't help it

A/n hey y'all howdy do I've been so busy so I'm really sorry this chapter is a little short cause I'm with my shawty bae😏 anyway love y'all!

Words - 604