He's been so good recently why would he do any of this on purpose" Enzo replys, Hank looks shocked. "Are you kidding me?" Hank growls out, "go for a run and go calm down" Colt tells him stopping him from getting to me.

Hank let's out a low growl almost making my knees weak, Enzo holds me up giving Hank a deeper growl. Hank leaves, something inside me makes me feel slightly bad but I know he deserved this.

My wolfs forces a whine out of my lips "Awe its okay baby" Enzo says wrapping an arm around my waist "he's just in a bad mood. He'll get over it" Colt says taking a peice of my hair out of my eyes.

"We have a surprise for you" he says leaning down to my eye level, "a surprise?" I repeat, "yh, come on" he says resting his hand out to me, I put my hand in his.

He pulls me towards the front door before allowing Enzo to open it. He leads me to the front driveway, there's a black sheet covering something in the middle fo the driveway.

Enzo takes of the cover revealing my black yamaha bike, I'm too shocked to even talk. They did this for me.

"Since you've been so good and you live here now, we thought you should have this " Enzo says walking up to me, Colt unclaps his hand from mine allowing me to walk over and look at the bike.

I look at the areas it used to have scratches on but there not there "We got it fixed professionly, there shouldn't be a single scratch on it" Colt says as he crosses his arms. Enzo walks up to me "we're trusting you Seb.

You have to drive responsibly or We'll take it away" he says handing me the keys. My eyes light up knowing they are being serious. I have my bike back.

I'm so happy I'm speechless, I can't stop myself from jumping up at Enzo and wrapping my arms around him, he wraps his arms around my waist after getting over being shocked. "Thank you" I mumble.

"Do I get a thank you?" I hear Colt asks opening his arms out, I laugh giving him a hug too and a thank you. Suddenly something inside me makes me feel sick, was Hank in on this too? "Hank.."? I mumble out with no control, "yh it's a shame he was in such a bad mood this morning, but it's ok. He'll be fine when he comes back" Enzo says.

The guilt only grows but i manage to shove it down, "can i go for a ride now?" I say siting on my bike with my tip toes on the ground, "later, you need to eat something" Colt says with his hands around my waist lifting me of the bike and carefully into his arms.

He holds me so my legs wrap around his waist and I face behind him, I can feel his hands under my bum and on my back but too focused about being taken away from my bike.

I whine reaching out for my bike as Colt walks away further from it. Enzo holds my hand laughing at my childish whines, "aren't you hungry? You didn't eat much yesterday?" He says.

"no, I don't need to eat much to be full. I'm not even the slightest bit hungry" I say hoping they'll let me go on my bike now.

"That's not good pup, we have to change that" Colt says putting s tighter grip on me as i try to wriggle out of his arms. I sigh as I give up.

He places me on the kitchen chair before getting cereal out of the cupboard. I slyly try to slip of the chair to walk away but Enzo picks me up and puts me back in the chair.

Again I try the same attempt before Enzo stops me again "don't make us get one of those chairs to strap you into" he threatens with a smirk. I groan sitting back down, "Good boy".

I shake off his weird praise focusing only on thoughts about my bike. I'm so excited I have it back,I'm going to go on do many rides.

I'll have so much freedom now. After I eat the cereal Colt gave me he takes my bowl away to wash. "Can I go  on my bike now?" I ask, "later, Seb.

We were hoping to have some quality time" Enzo says leaning against the counter looking at me. I give him a confused look "quality time? What's that?" I ask, the both give each other a look before turning to look back at me.

"we want to spend some time with you. We work alot so we are gonna put some time aside just for you" Enzo tells me, it actualy sounds kinda nice.

"What will we do?" I ask, "whatever you want. We want to go out for dinner all together eventualy" Colt tells me. That sounds nice, finally getting out of here. Having a good meal.

Although it might look weird with 4 guys, not to mention I look like the runt of the litter next to these people.

What if people thought we were on a date?!

What if someone I know sees us? This is starting to seem less of a good idea now.

Like usual Enzo picked up on my nerves "We'll only do that when your ready though" he tells me.

I give him a smile which is interrupted by a gruff cough leaving my mouth, I wince at the after effect of the pain in my throat.

"Thats a ghastly cough" Enzo says rubbing my back. "Maybe your coming down with something" Colt says placing his palm on my forehead.

"Your a little warm" he says, "let's just stay in today, We'll watch a movie" Enzo suggests. "But you said I could go for a ride" I suddenly get agitated and dissapionted but the pain in my throat causes the annoyance to upside very quickly.

"You'd do better with staying in today, can't have that cough getting any worse" Colt says firmly.

It wasn't long before Colt had put on the fire, even though there sofa was uncomfortable it didn't stop me from laying down with a blanket and allowing my body to relax. Enzo and Colt sat up watching the film Enzo had picked.

I think I am coming down with something, I feel a slight headache and my energy feels like it's suddenly dissapeard.

"Seb, you want to go lay down in your bed?" I hear Enzo ask but my eyes had already shut down and my senses had automaticly turned off.

The thing I feel is something warm being pulled over my shoulders before my mind completely shuts off.