Chapter 17 : The Rape

Stephanie's POV

I barged into Mason's office and walked in on him screwing his personal assistant on his office desk.
"What the fuck Steph?"
"Can't you fucking knock?"
He said as he zipped up his pants while the secretary ran out of the office.
"Might wanna clean your face, you have lipstick all over", I said in disgust.
"Why are you here?"
"And haven't I warned you not to visit me unless it's an emergency?"
"From the looks of it, this is no emergency", he said as he sat on his chair.

"Oh, this is a fucking emergency, cos I just found out that you were Lewis' bully in high school", I said while pointing at him.
"Great, you finally realised that now." "Didn't you find it odd that I approached you just after you started to feel neglected by Lewis?"
"A perfect timing don't you think?"
He said amusingly, while I had a surprised look on my face.
"Knowing that Lewis, that bastard, had such a beautiful woman like you by his side made my blood boil, so I had you tracked and followed."
"Can you imagine the joy I felt when I was informed that you were being treated badly by Lewis?"
"It was just the perfect opportunity to steal you away from him", he said like a lunatic.
"You're evil", I spat at him.
"I should have never betrayed Lewis to help you.
"You only brainwashed me!"
I yelled at the top of my voice.
"You were the one that was easy to deceive my dear, I only wanted to fuck you once to make him angry but you stuck to me like glue and I decided to make good use of you."
"And you turned out to be very useful sweetheart", he said wickedly.
"Now do yourself a good job and go home and prepare dinner, I'm starved", he said.

I looked at him in anger and yelled :
"I'm gonna tell Lewis everything tomorrow, I'll tell everyone the truth!" "I don't care what you do but everyone must know the kind of devil you are!"
After my outburst, he looked at me with a stern face and I stormed out of office and made my way home.

Later that evening, I sent a text to Lewis saying I had to meet him tomorrow.
I really hoped he responded as I didn't have enough time as I knew what I had put myself into. Mason would throw a fit and I would get a bruise or two.
I mentally prepared myself as I sat on my bed and waited for him to come home.
His footsteps got louder and my bedroom door opened and I saw him looking very angry.  He walked towards me and I got scared.
My phone rang and he picked it before I could reach for it.
It was Lewis calling and Mason looked at me and said :
"Were you planning on going back to your ex, after I saved you from his negligence?"
"You ungrateful bitch", he said as he threw my phone against the wall, breaking the screen in the process and proceeded to beat me up.
He started off with a slap, punch and a kick, before he took off the belt he was wearing and beat me up with it. The impact of the belt caused the knot of my night gown to loosen, exposing me in the process.

My chest was now exposed and as Mason saw my half nakedness, his eyes turned dark.
He got on the bed and ripped my night gown off of me before he violated me for a full hour.
I cried as he raped me forcefully, not caring about the bruises and soreness I was feeling from the beatings.
My legs were getting shaky as he continued and he hit me on my face, telling me to spread my legs wider as he continued to violate me.
After he was done, he zipped up his pants and was about to leave before stopping to throw dollar bills at me.
"Get some birth control or something."
"I don't want you getting pregnant and developing an abomination in your womb", he said as he left my room without closing my door.
I couldn't move an inch as my whole body was paralysed. I just lay on my bed, looking at the ceiling as I cried until my tears ran out. I managed to grab my blanket from the floor and used it to cover my nakedness.

"Help me Lewis",
I thought to myself as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Lewis' POV
"Should I call her?"
I asked Victoria as we sat down in the dining table. Victoria had cooked pasta for us as we were both hungry and needed to eat.
"Yeah I think you should, maybe she's in danger?"
"Mason may have heard that she visited you and he might have done something to her", she said worriedly.
"I hope that's not the case", I said as I dialed Stephanie's number but she didn't pick.
"Let's try tomorrow", Vic said.
"Okay", I replied.
I was really worried about Stephanie, those scars on her body looked really bad.
A wife beater was a disgrace to manhood. I would have to confront Mason soon, that bastard was going to pay for everything.

Kaden's POV

I made my way to Mason's office but they wouldn't let me in unless I came on appointment. I told them that I was an important person to him they didn't budge.
Luckily, Mason had come down after hearing that there was a man waiting to see him in the lobby.
"Let him in", he said and he directed me to his office.

"Aren't you Lewis' best friend?"
"Did he send you here so you could warn me?"
"Tell him that I won't give up without a fight", he said immediately as I sat down.
"That's not why I'm here Mr Mason, I'm not Lewis best friend either."
"I have come to propose a deal to you", I said and crossed my legs.
"And what interesting deal is that", he asked.
I smiled devilishly as I showed him pictures of Lewis and Victoria.
They looked intimate in the pictures and were linking arms, which totally gave it away that they were in love.
Mason's eyes widened at the sight of these pictures.
"Hold up, isn't that Lewis' secretary?"

"Oh please don't tell me he's fucking his secretary", he said.
"Ok, I won't tell you", I said curtly.
"Wait, why are you showing me this?" "Isn't he your bestie", he asked while folding his hands.
"He was, but he's in love with Victoria his secretary, and I am in love with her too."
"I'm tired of him stealing good things from me so I wanna teach him a lesson."
"No reporter wants to go against the mighty Mark&Co just because of this groundless rumour, and that is why I'm here."
"We are after one objective, which is to make Lewis suffer and I think this is a good plan", I said to him and he seemed convinced as I continued my explanation.

"If word goes out that he's having an affair with his secretary, many articles will pop up and different reporters will conjure up fake stories about him."
"This will cause a decrease in their company stocks and their investors would surely retreat."
"And that would make my company rise up and get many proposals", he said and I swear I saw his eyes sparkle at the thought.
"I like you, let's be friends", he said as he reached out to shake me.
"Nice doing business with you Mr Hunter", I said as I reach my hand to shake him back.