Second baby Mother

What Jaidyn Alexis say : "Can't keep him with a baby, you shoulda asked me
How you move in, and still ain't outlast me?
Cook, clean, fuck, you can't pass me
I'm in the front now sis, take the back seat"
Bitches be thinking you care because they with the baby daddy now girl fuck you & that
man imagine being jealous of a white bitch or imagine being jealous of a bitch with Hair-store wigs . Why do bitches be thinking they can fuck with a dead beat ass nigga peacefully ?Nah bitch Take care of them kids 😂It's the making ugly ass babies for me It's the Pregnant longer then you knew the nigga for me ! Not Mr 3rd ball ........Ms Africa 🥹Awww Poookie You a single mom now to hugh I would say "I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy " But I loveeee it for you tbh .Wouldn't it be nice if bitches could co parent ?Instead of pillow talking about a bitch ?This bitch ?Talk my shit to the day I die Run my mouth until I get hit in it been begging bitches to buck ."What y'all got going on is between yall idk wtf is wrong with you and why you think it got to do with me but babes you had a child with him not me stop tryin take that lil anger out on me my luv idgaf about you" Bitch angry ?Nah bitter , Revengeful.