Part 26: Talk To Me, Babe.

Start from the beginning

As I was doing so, I saw her eyelids flutter open. I woke her up, dammit. She turned so we were now facing each other. Once she looked at me she started crying again. I brought my thumb up and drug it under her eye wiping away her flowing tears.

"Shhhh, baby. It's okay. Everything's going to be fine." I said trying to calm her down even though I knew everything sure as hell was no going to be fine. She just cuddled into my chest more and cried her eyes out. I wrapped my arms all the ways around her and held her tight.

"So, you heard?"  She mumbled into chest in between sobs. I was rubbing her back in small circles hoping to calm her down because if she keeps crying like this I'm going to lose it.

"Yeah, babe. I heard." I looked down at her, my heart instantly breaking. "But, hey." I stated pulling her chin up so she would look at me. "We will make it through this. We can make plenty more babies" I said trying to get her to crack a smile or a smirk, anything really. Instead she just put her head back into m chest.

"I don't want any other baby!" She protested, shouting into my shirt.  "I wanted this one..." She said really quiet. I wish we could just go back to this morning, back to when we were both messing around having a good time, back to when we were happy.

{End of POV}

It's been a few days since the news. I really haven't left my room all that much. This is my everyday routine....Wake up, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth (sometimes), go back to bed. Yup. That's pretty much it. Austin canceled his tour until further notice. He claims he is going back on tour as soon as  I am better because he wants me to go with him. Speaking of Austin, he has been trying to get me to get up and do something. He constantly tries to feed me. I don't really eat either. I think I am in hard core depression. I don't talk to anyone. I think I am hurting Austin, which I don't want to do, by not taking care of myself properly.

I also haven't gone home, at all. Michele went over and talked to my mom I guess. My mom calls everyday and tries to talk to me, but I rarely answer. However, I do talk to Izzy. She always asks me when I am coming home. I always reply with I don't know because I truly don't know. I would rather stay at Autsin's house with him even if we don't really talk. I mean he talks to me I just don't reply.

So that's basically how my life has been going for the past couple of days. Right now it's about ten in the morning. Michele is at work, Dave is in his room sleeping, ad Austin and I are cuddled together on his bed. He is stroking my hair looking at me with sympathetic eyes and I can tell he is thinking of something. I normally wouldn't say anything but I want to know he is thinking.

"Austin?" I spoke quietly my voice racking due to my lack of drinking liquid.

"Yes?" He asked still stroking my hair.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I am thinking about when all of this is gong to change. Wondering when you're going to shower, eat, get up, do something. I am wondering when I am going to be able to tell my mahomies the tour is back on. Wondering when you will look healthy again and not as fragile as you look now. I am thinking about when you will be happy again." I saw a single tear slide down his face. I hate causing him pain or sadness but I just don't know what to do.

I decided was going to change today fro Austin's sake of course. I got out of Austin's grip and walked towards the bathroom. I striped naked and turned on the shower. I felt awkwardly weak but I just ignored it. I stepped into the steamy shower. I began washing my hair when my vision began to become cloudy. I felt my knees give out from underneath me. Next thing I knew I was laying on the shower floor with a horrible headache.

"GABBY?!" I heard Austin scream from the other side of the door. "ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED?" I could hear the panic in his voice. I was trying to speak but I couldn't find my voice. My head hurt really bad. I started crying

Austin barged through the door and came over to the shower. He rinsed the shampoo out of my hair since I never got a chance to. After he was finished he scooped me up in his arms grabbing a towel on his way into his room. Once in his room he wrapped me in a towel and set me on his bed. The tears were still falling because of the excruciating pain I was feeling in my head. Austin walked over to me, dressing me in undergarments, a pair of his sweats, and one of his hoodies.

He sat next to me bringing me into his lap. He held me close rocking me back and forth. "What happened, Angel?" He whispered into my ear.

"I honestly don't know. I do know that I head hurts extremely bad." I answered.

"You probably hit your head when you fell." He slide me off his lap so now I was sitting on the edge of his bed. He kissed my lips gently as if he would brake me if he kissed too hard. "i'll go get some ice. Lay down and relax. I will be right back." He kissed me once more before heading downstairs.

I laid back on his bed and cried. Cried because I can't do anything on my own anymore. Because I had a miscarriage. Because I am making Austin wait on me. Because I am causing Austin pain. Because I fell in the shower. Because my head hurts so fucking bad.

Austin walked back into the room with a bag of ice. He laid down next to me and put the ice where I told him it hurt.

"Austin....I am so sorry.."

"Sorry for what? This isn't your fault sweetie."

"No, it is my fault. If I would've taken care of myself I wouldn't be so weak."

"Gabby. This isn't your fault. You're depressed. Anyone could understand why. It just kills me to see you like this. I don't know how to help you, and it's killing me." I watched him closely as a tear slide down his face. I leaned up and kissed the tear away before it went any further.

"You have helped me. You constantly tried to make me eat, you talked to me even when I wouldn't reply, and you came to my rescue a couple of minutes ago." I looked up at him and said something I haven't said in a really long time. "I love you, more than life itself."

________________________________________________________________

TADAH! haha. What do you think? Was Gabby being a baby about all of this or did she have a reason to be acting like this? I love you, thanks for being amazing.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO LIBRARY

TTTHHHHAAANNNKKK YYYOOOOUUUUU<<<<333333333333333