1

Nunew's POV

"Nhu ! Watch out !!"

*BANGG !! CRASH !!!*

"I am sorry Khun Mi krub .. due to the accident .. Khun Nu has lost 85 percent of his eyesight."

*Beep ! Beep ! Beep !*

I slowly open my eyes seeing nothing but a blur white ceiling. I blink a couple of times before sitting up slowly. I then slowly touch my face , rubbing my eyes slowly before stretching my hand out to where I remember I place my cane. I grabbed it , holding it tightly before getting out of bed slowly. Using my cane , I tapped in front of me to make sure there isn't anything in front of me that could possibly cause me to fall.

I slowly walked out of the room. I held the wall and soon my cane hit something, realizing it was the stairs. I reached for the handle of the stair , walking down the stairs step by step.

"Aow , Nhu .." I heard Nat as I then stopped my tracks.

"Nat .." I said , reaching my hand out for him. He held my hand.

"Here .." he said as he held my hand tightly for me to recognize him. I smile softly, nodding.

"Let's go , mae cooked breakfast already .. you know I was about to wake you up .." he said as he lead me to sit down.

"Hey baby .." said Mae as she placed a kiss on top of my head making me smile.

"Eat up na .." she said as I tried to look for my spoon.

"Here .." said Nat as he placed the spoon in my hand making me smile softly.

"Thank you .." I said , hearing Nat chuckle. I look down , seeing nothing but a blurry frame. I clutch my spoon , breathing out.

"Nhu .." I lifted my head up to Mae's voice.

"Everything okay baby ?" She asked.

"Mae ... did the doctor get back to you about the surgery ?" I asked.

"The doctor is still trying to check whether you are okay to go with the surgery , I am sorry hon , I know it's not what you want hear .." She answered as I slowly look at her direction seeing nothing but her silhouette.

"It's okay mom .." I said forcing a smile.

- later -

I sat down at the balcony of my room , feeling the breeze brush against my skin softly. I held my cane against me , breathing out. I look down to my hand seeing how blurry and dull my vision is. I could only see a blurry silhouette of my hand. I sigh , clutching my fist.

"Nhu .." I heard Nat making me hum. I look around for him and soon saw his silhouette. He sat down beside me , placing his hand on mine.

"Mae asked me to check on you .." he said as I smile weakly.

"Nat .." I said making him hum.

"Do you think I would see properly again one day ?" I asked.

"Of course Nhu .." he said making me look down.

"Nhu .. I know how much you want to get your vision back .. I promise .. we'll find a way .." he said giving me a squeeze on the hand.

"Let's not lose hope na .." he said reassuringly as I smiled softly , nodding.

Zee's POV.

"Zee. It's time." Said the officer as he unlocked the door of my cell. I slowly got up as he then cuffed my wrist , nodding his head.

I walked out of the cell with both of my wrists handcuffed. We walked out of the prison cell and soon the head officer came towards me as I bowed my head slightly.

"Your time is up here ..." he said as he then nodded to his officer. The officer then uncuffed me making me rubbed my wrist.

"I hope I won't see you here , Khun Zee Pruk." He said making me look at him.

"You won't sir .." I said making him nod as he then hand me my clothes. I then slowly walked past him.

I walked out of the place , breathing out as I sigh in relief , feeling the fresh air around me. I then took out my phone realizing it's been 8 years since I was arrested and placed in jail.

- later -

I got out of the cab as I then walked to a familiar house. I stood in front of the gate and soon saw a lady , watering her plants. I breathe in and out before opening the gate , entering slowly. The lady then turned and soon froze once she laid her eyes on me. I smile slightly making her drop the hose , covering her mouth in disbelief.

"Z-Zee .." she said.

"Mae .." I said as she let out a sob before running over to me , crashing into my arms making me drop my duffel bag.

"Oh my son is home .." she sobbed making me smile softly , rubbing her back. She then pulled away from the hug , cupping my cheeks as she look at me , scanning me from head to toe.

"Look at you .. you are all skinny .. but you're still soo handsome my boy .." she said making me chuckle softly, holding her arms.

"Come .. you must've be so hungry .." she said as I nod , grabbing my bag as we slowly walked in the house.

I look around the house seeing that nothing has changed for the past 8 years. I then stopped at a picture , grabbing it to see a picture of me , Mae and Phaâw.

"Zee .." I turned seeing Mae. I smile softly , placing the picture down as I walked over to her. I sat down as she placed the plate in front of me. I look at it seeing one of my favorite foods from Mae. She sat down as I grabbed a spoon.

"Eat up na .." she said making me nod as I then scooped some food onto my spoon. I took a bite and soon smile to myself.

"Is it delicious ?" Asked Mae making me nod before digging in. I smile , missing this type of food. I soon heard sniffles making me turn to see Mae with tears in her eyes.

"Mae .." I said softly as she chuckled dryly , wiping her tears. She sigh , caressing my cheek.

"It must've been so hard on you .." she said softly as tears rolled down her cheek. I shook my head , wiping her tears away.

"It's okay .." I said as I placed the spoon down , turning my body to her. I then held both of her hand.

"Mae .. I am sorry na .. for disappointing you .." I said.

"I'll be better son this time ... I promise .. from now on I'll take care of you .." I said as she nod slowly. She cupped my cheeks , caressing it.

"Oh it must be so hard on you my baby ..." she sobbed , hugging me as I hugged her back.

"My boy .. my sweet heart ... you'll be okay now ..." she sobbed as I tightened my arms around her. After a while , I pulled away as she wiped her tears away , breathing in and out.

"Eat .. eat as much ..." She said putting more rice on my plate as I smiled , watching her. I look at the food before continuing to eat. I look at her , nodding.

"It's just like I remember .." I said making her chuckle , caressing my head.

Welcome everyone to my new book called 'Trust me' ! 🤍 are you ready for another whole rollercoaster of emotions ?! Please do support my book naaa ! 🥺 thank you so much for the love and support all this timeee !! 🤍 please stay tune for the upcoming chapters and do stay all the way to the endd naa !! 🤍