My Dear Lilibeth [SUN WUKONG]

Gilded Memories Book 2

[PUBLISHED and COMPLETED]

A man who is afraid of expressing himself and a woman who long lost her voice

A man who is afraid of expressing himself and a woman who long lost her voice. an odd combination yet the king has his own ways of loving his beloved Lilibeth, in a old traditional way of course.

Letters.

He Expresses his feelings and thoughts through pen and paper, writing it for his beloved Lilibeth. the lady reads it with a smile, keeping it with her and just like his other letters that he has written, she keeps it stored in one of her Jars just beside her Bed so that she could re-read all of it again.

In the eyes of many, Such old traditional Way of expressing one's love and Thoughts looks so outdated and Uninteresting. but as the saying goes 'Old is Gold' Precious things such as a family heirloom,heritage or memories is the Brightest symbol of one's connectiveness.
his letters however, Is with his heart. old and gold and forever he will be loving his Beloved Lilibeth.

My Dear Lilibeth,

    You kept them didn't you? I'm glad. I don't mind writing letter for you my Dear, I could write and tell you just how much you meant to me. a woman resembling flowers, marvelous and I sometimes wonder how Come an impulsive,Destructive warlord like mine could grasp you so Lovingly.

a woman Blooming so Gently. I could love you in a Vintage way, Letters for my Words and Flowers for my Heart.

    My Dear Lilibeth, I hope to see you again. and If I do I'll make sure to send you letters once agai-

"Hey Monkey king Who are you writing to?" A Boy wearing a red bandana asked, plopping down beside his mentor and taking a sip with his Juice box. Wukong glanced to him, Giving his apprentice a gentle smile.

"it's for my Dear Lilibeth"

-[Gilded Memories.]

My Dear Lilibeth [SUN WUKONG]