9

[A/N: I just figured out what font the monkie kid series use]

"Old man!"

"GAH!"

Barging in the Old man's Workshop, Old Man Hong Slammed his Tool down and Glared to the young Delivery Boy. "Fresh day isn't it? Also I got deliveries again but this time It's for you" He Grinned, Giving him the most Smug Grin that could possibly piss him off again.

God he's gonna age old quickly because of this Boy.

"Would you STOP Barging in my Workshop like that? You could just knock!"

"Nnnnope! This is my waaaay of Giving affection for you~"

"Brat stop being Disgusting" He Stucked his tongue out. And Jun Gasped at this and dramatically Clutched his Chest "Oh my! And here it thought you like my way of showing Care to you!" He said but In response The old man Throwed his Brush right on his Forehead.

"Oof!— hey! That hurts!"

"Well suck it up you're Disgusting acting like that."

"Awww~ you have no idea how painful your aims are." Jun pouted  rubbing his red Forehead. Sometimes he's wondering as to how the old man managed to throw his stuff like that towards him. Like he just put so much force that it would flick and mark his Forehead like someone just slapped it with their Hand. "Anyways Putting aside your Shenanigans" The Artist Glared. But the boy Only Shrugged at this.

"Sure whatever here"

He said and gave the box to him. While Searching through the items Jun on the other hand walked around the Spacious Workshop. Staring at the large Sculptures and Big ass frames that are displayed and some are hanging.

Seriously Old man Hong has a lot of Paintings that are finished. Yet his customers takes a lot of days or maybe even months to get their commissioned Piece. "Hey Old man aren't you getting eyesore Staring at these Paintings that are commissioned to you? These Garbages smells Rotting man" Jun Grumbled. Squinting his eyes to stare at the Paintings, The Man took a deep breath and Glared to the delivery Boy.

"Watch your tongue! Also those aren't garbages!"

He Hissed and Immediately an Idea popped out his head. "Hey How bout I'll Deliver these for you?" He Grinned but despite the good offer Hong. The artisan stared at him with a suspicious look. Raising a brow and not giving his answer yet.

"Hmmm.."

"Oh come on don't tell me you don't trust me with these?"

"Yes I don't trust you with my works." The man cuts him off, making The boy Sweatdrop. "Last time I remembered you broke some of my vases, tore some of my canvases and Almost Messed up my Palette" He pointed out, Giving Jun a Huge Bullet right on his Ego.