7

It's time

It's time. Hm....I suppose Giving Lady Porce a Scarf will keep her warm during our trip.

Tusk nods, walking around to get some things that might be helpful, it wasn't for him, he doesn't need a Blanket or scarf to warm himself since technically he'll be fine. But he's taking all of these for Porcelain.

The lady was small and Fragile? Well she may say that she is Durable but that doesn't mean he and Azure can't Guard her safety for the trip "Hm? Why the Scarf?" Asking his Sworn Brother, Azure Blinked. Tusk then chuckled "I figured that maybe lady porce might need a Scarf. Our trip might give her some colds, especially at night" He nods and Azure smiled at this. "How about you Brother?" He asked and the Lion Smirked.

"Oh I got her a new Headband"

He Beamed a smile, showing Tusk the blue Headband with a pointy ribbon. He Sweatdropped once he saw it. 'Reminds me of a rabbits Ears' he Chuckled and shaked his head. "I suppose this isn't your first time giving her gifts?" Well, Azure seems Cool With all of these.

"Oh not really. I gifted her a teaset and flowers. She may not know it but my assistance too. I consider it as a gift"

"Mhm"

He Smirked, making Azure Raise a brow Seeing his Expression "Why are you Grinning like that?" He said but Tusk only ignored this "Oh nothing let's just go." He laughed, Making the poor Lion a bit confused "But Brother Really. I'm a bit....let's say I really need some answers." He smiled, the two leaving as they walked pass the civilians. Mortals Busy Tending to their businesses and Children's running along as they played with their Kites.

The wind Blowed gently, Hearing the trees rustle and the Breeze Brushing through them. "What Made you so interested to Lady Porcelain?" He asked, and Azure Hummed. Thinking as to how and why?

"Well....maybe my curiosity made us two Meet each other."

"Mhm go on"

"It's just so happen that one of my men Gave me a flyer. At first I'm not really planning to visit it but..."

He smiled, remembering of how he heard the young children's call and talk about the florist named 'Miss Porcelain' the name was really Peculiar. Porcelain? He knows that it's something that is used to make vases or even plates and other utensils.

"I eventually got dragged inside the flowershop and I roamed around Admiring the Flowers."

"Oh so it is your curiosity that Dragged you inside"

Azure Chuckled "yeah Even her name made me Curious" he nods and sighs. "Not until then we met. Once I saw her I'm....Stunned" He mumbled. And Tusk Laughed. "Literally the both of us are."

"Oooh you're new here"

Woah....

Who is this Woman? No wait a Deity? But he didn't sense any Power from her nor even a magic that's flowing through her.