4

I guess I can't visit Porce right now with all of these works again

Sighing in Frustration, Azure Pinched the bridge of his nose as he took a deep Breath. Crossing his arms as he stared at the distance. Patrols,Reports and other things a Celestial Warrior like him that does. "Those guys can't give us a break" He Groaned, and Tusk who's Been standing beside him Blinked.

"I sense your stress here Azure"

"Apologies It's just too early for them dumping all of the work."

"And you sound impatient too"

Trailing that off, Tusk looked at him with curiosity but Azure is Oblivious with this so he only kept on Grumbling. "How about we go and do our works together. Afterall it won't be that bad" Tusk offered, cheering up the Lion that's so Down and depressed.

I want to visit her for some reason again.

He has gotten used Visiting Porcelain. And to see her in the flowershop or the counter, it lightens up his mood and spirit. He is also so free to let his chest out and Talk random things to her that through it, it becomes a Conversation that Flows smoothly "Come on Azure" Tusk laughed, And The poor Lion Sighs as his Sworn Brother laughed at him.

"Okay okay come on let's do it together"

Bumping each other's shoulders, It became a loud laugh and Jokes around between the two Sworn Brothers. "So Tell me" catching his attention, The elephant Smirked as he looked away. "Peng and I noticed that You have been leaving more early in works and Sneaking out secretly" He nods. And thus the poor man Cleared his throat Scratching his head.

"Also Whenever you return you look so Red and hm-also vibrant"

"Y-you must be Tired Brother tusk"

Laughing all of those off. Azure mentaly Gasped thinking-He comes back Pink? His Face Pink? He doesn't really notice and-Vibrant?! As in very happy?! "My eyes don't Deceive me Azure I know what I saw whilst Peng is still suspicious to your Behavior" He Chuckled. He's not even Suspicious to him but he is more of like-curious.

It's new to see this side of his Sworn Brother. Getting all Red and daydreaming midst conversation and meeting. His thoughts must be running hectic but if it's hectic it must be Chaotic. But he smiles, chuckles and Snorts randomly as if he remembered a embarrassing memory.

It's Quite a Suprise cause literally he is curious what made him like this. While Peng is Suspicious and not used to it.

"Uuuuuhhh"

"Come on Azure I won't tell Peng of whatever you're hiding"

He urged, and he Sighs "Okay okay so hear me out but don't tell a soul okay?" He whispered, And Gestured Tusk. The two leaving the area to go somewhere more Quiet and safe from eavesdropping.