11

"So How's the Trip with Azure?"

"Oh its so Cool!"

The Lanterns flying up the sky and Everyone watching such Thing was a magnificent Experience. It's like A new Discovery to see the people get so Excited to see their Lanterns Float up the sky just like the stars. "You guys Missed it!" She Sighs, but Tusk Only Chuckled at her. "Actually we didn't My lady. In fact we just made it in time!" He nods and Peng agreed to this. "He's right" He confirmed and To be honest they didn't really walked around searching for drinks. Tusk knows that they'll be dead once Azure finds out they're drunk as fuck.

Instead As the wisest He Advised to just try the streets foods around the Town, Peng isn't that fond of streets foods yet Tusk Reasoned that maybe trying new things isn't going to Murder the shit out of his Organs. I mean come on its street food and Some Immortal Guts they have, only a Cursed demonic poison could Maybe give them a diarrhea and not some Mortal Delicacies. "I think I forgot to show you around the Bakeries here..." Azure Mumbled and he Glanced to her.

"Oh no need really!—"

"nonsense! Azure go on and Tour Miss Porce around the Bakeries here! We can still wait!"

Peng Butted in. Giving the Lion the most Strictest and Demanding Look saying "just go for it and Enjoy the fucking view." Like hell they'll be leaving this early. Peng wants His Brother to Man the fuck up and Say it. Say it like "Wanna be my date?" Or like that!—I mean come on! He wanted to see these two together!

"O-okay! Uh—Porce?"

Azure Chuckled, a bit Scared to see Peng getting annoyed. He could feel it tho even if it's his Eyes Glaring, Tusk however seems Okay with his Eagle brother Scaring Azure a bit. "Well If Peng said so. Sure! Lead the way Lion man!" She Grinned and Azure Turned red once she smiled so bright. Chuckling at this he didn't waste time and Held her hand. Leading the way as he Toured her around the streets that has a lot of bakery and even Cake shops.

While The Lion Himself is Eagerly Showing her around. She couldn't help but Laugh and smile at his Ethusiasmn. Who would have thought that Azure can be this so Excited to such small things?

"Ooooh Those looks sweet"

Hearing Peng mumble, Porce Glanced to him. Seeing the Eagle grin and Stare at the Sweets and even Cakes that's displayed on the counter, She kinda agree to him tho. The Bakeries around this town has their own specialties and Iconic Cakes that also became the symbol of their Shops.

"Do you want one?"

"Um. Is it okay?"

"Oh Its fine! I'll Pay for it!"

Azure Chuckled, urging her to pick the Dessert she wanted. She's not really used at people Paying for her. I mean she Pays with her money but if other people do she gets shy and well....guilty? Not like she did something wrong but others paying for her just felt so weird. "Oh!—did I just hear You?!" Peng Grinned. And seeing this Azure's Eyes widen.