8

Woah there's a lot of flowers here

And ALOT maybe these flowers couldn't fit in her Flowershop. Azure is not joking that this place is Famous with their Flower Business, so much that some of the plants here are expensive and hard to find and grow.

"Oh there's a lot of people today unlike yesterday" Tusk Scratched his Head. Looking around seeing civilians walking around and tourist too from different Lands.

"Huh. How did you two managed to find this town?" Peng Hummed, watching as he sees that this place is full of colors,Lanterns and Kites flying up the sky. "How Pleasant that you two get to find some Pretty Villages and towns while I'm stuck with other Celestial warriors. Also Their bad luck is just so bad we rarely see places like this!" Peng Grumbled, Sighing as he remembered some bad and embarrassing memories.

"So many Flowers"

Porce Awed, her eyes Sparkling seeing those rare and exotic plants displayed outside. Azure Snorted seeing her do that Expression. "I'm so excited! So? Where should we go?" She Grinned jumping like a child Tusk Chuckled at this. "Well anywhere you like!" He nods but Peng butted in as he Wrapped his arms around The Porcelain Woman.

"Ha! Fret not Darling! I~ have a best idea in mind!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Come on there's a Stall full of Souvenirs over there!"

Peng Grinned, Grabbing her with him. Azure Stuttered "w-wait!" He called but Sweatdropped once he saw Porce Cheering along the Eagle.

He....has idea in mind too and he wants to Show Porce. But it looks like Peng already Caught her attention...again. "Ugh..." He slumped, seeing his Sworn Brother Slouching Tusk Pat's his back "come on Azure you can still Go for it" He smiled and the Lion sighs. "I have a lot of Things I want to show her but it looks like peng already caught her attention" He sighs. Even more depressed Tusk Flinched at this and he Panicked.

Tusk doesn't really know what are the ideas Azure has in mind right now. I mean he seems so happy to bring Porcelain here and surely he must be planning alot of things for this trip. 'My poor Sworn brother trying his best...' he Clutched his chest. Pained and maybe A bit Sad to see his Lion Brother trying to Impress Porcelain.

"Come on. Don't give up yet. You can still Show her around here"

"I hope so"

"Oh you will I'll find a way"

He assured, and Azure smiled Faintly at this act. Following behind Peng and Porce The two Cheered a lot as they Played some Games. Seeing this Azure Blinked "Hey Azure Try some!" Peng Grinned, Giving him the Bow and nudging him to shoot the target.

Er-sure I'll try my best.

"I'll Try I guess?" He Chuckled, positioning himself as he focused on the Dummy. Standing behind the sidelines, his eyes Trailed back to her. Clapping and Cheering for him his Heart skipped a beat. Looking away he took a deep breath and released the arrow. Missing the Target he Frowned.