Chapter 19 : New beginnings

Author pov

Author pov

Taehyung swepts her off her feet and carries her bridal style to their shared penthouse. She felt a rush of warmth and safety, securely cradled in his strong arms. As she looked up at Taehyung, his eyes filled with tenderness, she knew in her heart they were home.

They had left the venue quietly, avoiding the reporters.

"Wheein," Taehyung began, his voice as gentle as the breeze , as he helps her stand, "do you believe in destiny?"

She looked up at him, a soft smile playing on her lips. "Why do you ask?"

"Because from the moment I met you, I felt this connection, this unexplainable pull," he confessed, his gaze intense but tender. "I think... I think we were meant to meet."

Wheein blushed, her heart fluttering at his words. "I feel it too, Taehyung," she admitted, her voice barely a whisper. "I think we have something special."

Just then, a distant bark echoed through the penthouse. Taehyung's eyes widened as he realized. "Oh, I almost forgot! I brought someone from my house to stay with us now." He disappeared for a moment, only to reappear with a fluffy Pomeranian wagging its tail excitedly. "Wheein, meet Yeontan."

Wheein's eyes lit up and she knelt down to pet the little dog

Wheein's eyes lit up and she knelt down to pet the little dog. "He's adorable, Taehyung!" She said, her smile as bright as the morning sun.

Yeontan starts circling around them excitedly and eventually jumps on her lap trying his best to lick her face.

Wheein has always loved pets , whether it be cats or dogs but she couldn't have them because her stepmother was allergic.

Taehyung watched with a warm smile as Wheein and Yeontan played, his heart swelling with happiness. He could spend the rest of his life just watching this scene - his wife , and his pet, basking in each other's company. This was his family, his home.

He was a lonely kid growing up and now that he has his own family and a wife , who has made a special place in his heart , he feels content.

**