Chapter 13 : Strawberries and Cigarettes

Wheein

Wheein

We finalised that dress and I gave the measurements for fitting. Moonbyul unnie is with me right now and we're having tea at a café close to the shop .Mrs Kim hugged me goodbye as she'll had to leave immediately after helping taehyung. So it's her , oppa and taehyung, shopping for his fit.

"You are so lovely wheein , I am sorry you had to put up with Taehyung." unnie says . "He is always grumpy but trust me inside that cold exterior and arrogant image of his , is a soft goofy side that he keeps well hidden." She says as she takes a sip. Seokjin oppa also said the same thing about his cold exterior but as far as I can remember he has always been nothing but kind to me.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Unnie , he is not that arrogant. Infact he is not arrogant at all. He is kind , caring , fun and he even brings me flowers often. And you know , he even went to eat at a local stall with me on our first date just because i liked eating there." I smile. "He stayed by my side when I was sick and helped me get through probably the worst days of my life." I defend him. I was so engrossed in talking that I didn't notice unnie's expression. She was holding her cup of tea and staring at me with her mouth open. I raise my eyebrows at her. "Unnie , are you okay ?"

"Did taehyung really did all that ?" She asked totally shocked. "Hmm" I reply confused. "Well , well , who knew THE KIM TAEHYUNG would have such a drastic change." Came a voice from behind me. I turn around and standing right there is Seokjin oppa. And . Taehyung. He has a soft smile on his face and before he could say anything i turn around and bury my face in my hands. He probably heard my whole 'boasting about taehyung' session. Meanwhile oppa and unnie find this amusing.

**

Taehyung

"I bet she was looking pretty." I say to hyung. She always does. "I am not showing you her picture." He says munching on a snack. "Hyung !" I glare at him. "Not afraid of you kiddo" he keeps on munching. "Fine , I'll go see her." I start to head towards the door but he grabs me. "No. Go try your outfit." He pushes me into the trial room. I just wanted to see her once.

After trying and changing dozens of clothes we finally decided THE ONE. "What about the bachelor party ? The wedding is only 5 days away." Hyung asks me while I was dressing back into my regular clothes. "What about it ? I am not going."

"What , why , no , you have to ! Jimin and I have already prepared everything and now you cannot back off." He whines. "Hell I can ! You both know that I hate parties." I say as we start walking to get back to the girls. Hyung is still whining behind me as I slow down my steps hearing wheein. He bumps into me. "Fuck why would you stop like tha-" he shuts up for the same reason. Wheein's back is facing us and she is having a conversation with noona but what made me stop were her words describing me.

I feel touched and happy to know how she sees me. I am relieved that she sees as a loving person and not as the arrogant brat that everybody around me seems to perceive about me. She turns around and looks at me when hyung interrups her. Her cheeks go pink and she immediately turns back to hide her face. I chuckle softly.