Chapter 5: She is the only one.

Wheein

Jungkook and I were chatting while lounging at our favourite coffee shop. It has been our meeting place for years. Hyejin is yet to come. We placed our orders , the ususal iced americano for me and Jungkook. Hyejin is the one who drinks cappuccino. "So , tell me all about Mr. Mysterious" He asked me as soon as we settled down. We were seated at a three -seating table. "There is nothing to tell about him !" I whisper yelled at him. I might have mentioned about Taehyung while texting him and also including the part that I have to convince him on calling off the marriage. I guess i made a big mistake telling him that. "Come on ! Wheein-aaah...pweaasseeeee" he pouted and did that deadly eye thing he does , I don't know how he makes them look even bigger than they already are ! It's almost impossible not to give in when he does that. "Jungkook , i am serious there is nothing to tell. It's just that he is somewhat handsome and Yuna likes him. So i don't want to come in between." I explained him.

"I hate Yuna. And if that taehyung guy has decided to marry you instead of her , he probably is an intelligent person." he folded his arms and raised an eyebrow at me. I stared at him indicating him to drop the topic. He has never liked Yuna , I don't know why . She is nice to me and is nothing like her mom. When I kept mute , he unfolded his arms and huffed then went ahead to gently pat the crown of my head as if I am a puppy. "aigoo, my wheepup ! Okay let's change the topic." He said as he tilted his head and smiled at me. I felt someone stop by at our table. We lifted our heads and to my surprise it was Taehyung.

I sprang up to my feet clearly shocked to see him here. "Mr. Kim , what are you doing here ?" I asked him. He was wearing a grey suit with the same color pants and paired it with a white dress shirt . A normal outfit but he looked so good in it. It was , as if it was custom made for him. He cleared his throat and looked at someone beside me. Oh ! Jungkook. I forgot about him. Jungkook was still sitting casually and waiting for me to introduce him. "Um.. this is Jungkook , my friend. Jungkook, this Mr. Kim Taehyung." I said , unsure about how to introduce taehyung to him. Jungook stood up and offered a hand shake to him, which he took. Then he went to whisper in my ear, "SO Mr. Mysterious is wayyyy too handsome huh ?!" I stepped on his foot with my heel. "Ow" he whisper yelled. I looked back at taehyung. He was watching us with a strange expression. We were looking at each other when a guy came draping an arm around Mr. Kim's shoulders and smiled at us. "I am sorry about my friend . He has not been feeling good lately. We will take our leave. Sorry for the inconvenience." He starting pulling Mr. Kim back when Taehyung uttered, "Can i have a word with you , Miss Jung ?"