Chapter 14: My Girl

Wheein

Wheein

"Why can't I go with you ?" Jungkook whines as me and hyejin continues to sip on our coffee. "Because it's a Bachelorette party and boys aren't allowed." Hyejin says telling him the obvious. He sulks in his chair and slams his head down on the coffee table. I reach out to pat his head , "sorry jungkookie ! I hope you will be born as a girl in your next life." I say laughing and hyejin joins me.

"How are things with Taehyung?" Hyejin asks me suddenly. Jungkook lifts his head up and sits straight in his seat. My mind goes back to the kiss we shared last night. It felt just right. I felt loved. I felt happy. He had to leave soon after that but I couldn't stop thinking about it , all night. The faint taste of cigarettes on his lips , his long sleek fingers gliding on my back , holding me close to him.

A huge smile breaks out on my lips. I bite my lips to control it and nod my head. "It's perfect !" Hyejin and Jungkook cheer loudly. Hyejin looks at me , a soft smile playing on her lips. "You don't know how much happy we are to see you like this." She says in a soft voice. I put my hand on hers and give it a gentle squeeze telling her silently that I'm grateful to both of them.

My cell phone rings. It's Taehyung. "Hey" he says in his deep voice. It never fails to give me tingles. "Hey." I reply and smile stupidly. He pauses for a while that I had to check if he was still on line or not. Then he clears his throat. "How was lunch with your friends ?" I told him that I will be meeting up with them but I'm quite surprised that he remembers it amidst his busy schedule. He has been working more so that the things at business will not be hectic in his absence.

"We were just done and now we are heading out." I say as we three gather our belongings and start heading towards the payment desk. "Oh ! Great. So is jungkook with you right now ?" He asks me. "Yeeeees." I extend and furrow my eyebrows eyeing jungkook. Hyejin looks between us. He is resting his hands on his waist and lifts up one of his eyebrow looking at me. "I am switching the phone on speaker." I tell him.

"Jungkook. Um . Hello." I bite my lips to stop my laugh. His voice gets dangerously low , making him sound serious. He talks to me in a totally different voice. It sounds soothing to me but this ? This sounds like he is a head of some mafia group giving orders to his subordinates. Well , his voice does wonders because jungkookie is now standing straight. "Hello." Jungkook says trying his best not to sound intimidated by him. I giggle and that gets me glare from him. "You're invited to my Bachelor Party tomorrow." He says. My jaw hangs open and so does Hyejin's as we look at each other , shocked.

Jungkook replies him with a yes and I switch off the speaker mode bringing the phone to my ear. Jungkook releases a breath and punches the air as he celebrates. I smile looking at him. He so wanted to join the party. "Thanks" I say softly. "For what ?" he says , in his soothing voice , no longer intimidating but his soft , deep voice. "For being so thoughtful. He was sulking a minute ago." he chuckles. "How was your day ?" I ask him as we three finally head out of the coffee shop. "Yeah , the same boring stuff. The board members annoy the hell out of me." he goes on describing his day. I love listening to him. I can listen to him all day.