Chapter 15 : the party.

Taehyung

Taehyung

"Mmhmm" I sigh contently , closing my eyes. The food is too good. We are sitting on the sofa close to each other and having dinner. It looks like such a simple thing but it gives me a sense of happiness. I turn to her and see her already looking at me smiling gently. "Did you like it ?" She asks a little nervously biting her bottom lip and my eyes train down towards her lip. "I tried to make it a little less spicy because ahjumma said you hate spicy food. Is it still spicy ? But I really took care not to make it spicy." She goes on rambling.

"Wheein-ah , it's perfect. I love it ! I love it so much that I can eat this everyday and still wouldn't complain." I say. Her face brightens up. "Now are you gonna eat or not ?" I say sternly. I've seen her skipping meals way too often. I just don't want her to get sick , she has just started recovering. She picks up one of the lunch boxes and place it on her lap. I look down at her feet. Her heels are not even touching the ground. She is so tiny. I chuckle at her looking all cute.

She turns towards me hearing me laugh. My smile gets even bigger when I look at her face. It's puffed up with food and she has a grain of rice sticking at the corner of her lips. "You're one messy eater."

She looks with her head tilted slightly towards left in confusion

She looks with her head tilted slightly towards left in confusion. I reach my hand to take that grain. My fingers brush the corner of her lips. I succesfully grab it and eat it without taking my eyes off her. Her cheeks turn a visible shade of pink. "You could have told me." She whines. "Then I would've missed seeing you blush." I say.

"Taehyung !" She shoves me back, playfully punching me on the shoulder and then proceeds to rub the same spot. She always do that.

**

Apart from being a messy eater wheein is a also an incredibly slow eater. She gave up on eating twice but that earned her a glare from me. She hardly eats enough and she also practices at studio , so now she is eating quietly and occasionally giving me a glare for making her eat forcibly. I wanted to sit leisurely and watch her glare at me but she kept inisisting that I should get back to work. Like hell I can focus on work when she is sitting right infront of me looking so goddamn kissable.