Chapter 18 : I DO.

Taehyung

Taehyung

I look at my reflection on the mirror and blow out a breath. I start fiddling with my black neck tie. I feel so nervous. I haven't felt like this ever since I had my first press conference as the CEO. I smooth out the front of my white coat. "Can you just stop doing that again and again." Jimin sighs coming over to me and placing his hands on my shoulder. I turn around to face him.

"Do I look good ? She will like me in this right ?" I ask him unsure about how I look. "Ofcourse You look Handsome Taehyung-ah." he gives me his crescent smile. "But definitely not better than Wheein." Seokjin hyung says as he comes into the room and sits on the bed , one leg over the other. I raise my eyebrows at the mention of Wheein. There is no doubt that she must be looking pretty in the wedding dress and that is what making me nervous. Will I look beside her?

"Hyung , you should hype him." Jimin whines. "I'm sorry. I was just messing up with him." he laughs. "You look great Taehyung !" he nods his head and gives me a thumbs up. Wheein has become so close to me in these past few days and I can't help but be so much thankful to God that I met her. The girl that I saw through the window , the girl who took me to a local stall for the very first time, the girl who gets happy , just by looking at the fireworks , the girl who always hides her pain behind her beautiful sweet smile. The girl who greets me with a hug and a warm smile everytime I see her , who sees me for more than just a rich CEO , who sees me for ME .

From the moment I met her , was captivated by her. Despite the brief time we've known each other, my admiration for her has only grown.

She has grown on me. I feel overwhelmed with the emotions I'm feeling. There's a knock on the door and my parents peep in. "Are You ready?" Dad asks me with a smile and pats me on the back. I nod my head and smile back. Mom being her dramatic self , rubs my arms. "My Taehyung has grown up now." she sniffles. "Mom , stop being dramatic." I say and that instantly earned me a slap on my arm. "Shut UP. Let me have my moment." she glares at me while everyone finds it amusing. Dad chuckles and then signals up to proceed.

**

The hall is filled with murmurs and I am standing at the altar. My hands clammed in sweat. Jimin and Hyung stands behind me as my Best Man. I scan the room and look at mom , dad sitting together. Dad whispers something and she laughs. The hall is filled with the presence of our close friends and relatives. Wheein's brother , Hoseok Hyung is also sitting. We haven't had any conversation but I know It's him. Jungkook is seated beside him and they are engrossed in conversation.

The wedding venue was adorned beautifully with a profusion of flowers that Wheein loved. Golden hues subtly accentuated the displays and the white drapery, providing a touch of regal glamour.

I look at my shoes. Jimin whispers ,"You Got this , Taehyung-ah. You're marrying the RIGHT GIRL." I know I am. Suddenly , the music starts playing and the hall goes silent. The doors to the hall open and believe me when i say that forget I how to breathe. There she is. WHEEIN.