Going out from my bedroom to see Yeosang oppa didn't go out like before. Maybe because of the guards still looking for seller?

"Oppa, what are you doing?" He was glancing at me who called him.

"Eating fried chicken wing." I made an 'ooo' sound as he eats his favourite chicken.

"Ok, can I go out for a while?" I ask with a plead tone. He gave me a warned look.

"You can go but be wary when the guards from Hahoe village were here." I hummed nodding my head.

"I will, oppa." I went to exit door, wearing the shoes as I am taking the walk and look around.

Many villagers were working in peace and didn't heard any news about the king from Hahoe village. In here, there's a palace but no royalty.

As I'm walking, I saw many guards had bring the news as they glued it at the news' board and left. Many villagers were whispering about the news.

I read the news and it said; "If you found the true book seller, bring him/her to Hahoe palace and any of you found that seller will get a rewarded." Ok, that's sounds.....bad to me.

"The king will give us the reward?"

"I don't know but sounds like he will."

"We can't believe that king."

"Yeah."

They keep talking about the news while I stand between this crowds in silence.

'I can't let the king captured my twin brother. Even he was the book seller.'

"Minae-ah, are you also hearing this news?" I flinched at that voice behind me to see orabeoni. He's wearing the same clothed but dark red mixed with black one.

"Y-Yeah, I recently saw it after the guards put it on the news board and I got curious what the news is."

I said in nervous tone at his appeariance like he teleported in 4 seconds. Orabeoni had a softened face after what happen last night, he's still same.

"Oh, I thought you're going to my mansion like usual. Any reason?" I gave him a look at his question.

"No reason. And why are you here?"

"I was thinking something else until I saw you in here and I want to say hi."

"Well.....how are you?" He gave me a small smile, not cold one since I meet him for the first time, his expression was cold and dull.

"I'm doing fine. The wounds got healed after you did to me." I smile lowly.

"I'm glad that you're ok. I was worried you know." He chuckled at me.

"Oh, Minae-ah." Just then, I spotted Aeyoung at there behind orabeoni. She gave me a greeted smile. I look back to him.

"Orabeoni, if you excuse me I had to go somewhere." He gave me a patted head like I was 8 years old.

"Sure, go ahead." I pouted angrily.

"Stop patting my head. I'm not 8 years old." I said in whine. He gave me a smirked.

"Why not? It's cute." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, I'm leaving now. Bye."

"Bye." With that, I walked toward to her as she walk off. I followed her why she's here.

~~~~~

(Hoseok's POV)

Minae-ah went off to the girl who looks familiar from other days. I sighed in lowly walk off to somewhere else to taking fresh air.