Ch 1: Soccer game.

Start from the beginning

Hi. Dei said blushing, and I tried not to laugh, but then I heard someone quietly snickering, but not quiet enough.

I looked over at the duckbutt haired boy who's name is Sasuke, and he has his mouth covered with his hand trying not to laugh.

Dei your blushing. I said trying not to laugh.

I can't help it he's hot. Dei said then covered his mouth with his hand, and blushed more.

Itachi your blushing. Sasuke said chuckling.

Come on Sas, Neji let's get back to our team, and Neji wait until after the game to punch him. Itachi said, then the four of them went back over to their team.

Was that Neji? Kiba asked then we saw our team standing next to Kyuubi.

Yes that is Neji. Kyuubi said then the three of us stood up.

Okay team let's get out there, and win. I said confidently as we all put our hands together in the middle, then threw our hands up in the air as we yelled go team.

Time skip to 2 hour and a half hours later to the end of the game.

My team won 15-14, the other team lost by one point.

My family, and my teammates family's came over from the bleachers to congratulate me, and my team.

The man, and woman my parents were talking to walked over to the other team so I'm guessing their kid or kids are on the other team.

Congratulations you won another game I'm so proud of you all. Mom said smiling happily at us.

Thank you Mrs. Uzumaki. Kiba said.

Thank you. My whole team said together.

Your welcome. Mom said.

Your all a great team well done. Dad said.

Thank you. My team said together again.

Your welcome. Dad said.

Minato is it alright if our families have dinner together tonight? The man dad was talking to before asked, and I noticed Sasuke, and Itachi, two other boys, and a girl standing on either side of him and the women.

Yes that's a great idea, but we have to eat dinner my family's mansion because my son Naruto doesn't like to eat out at restaurants at the moment but we're working on it. Dad said.

That's alright with us as long he feels safe. The woman said kindly.

It's fine we can eat out tonight, I'm safe with my family. I said then took Emma from mom, and held her.

Mama. Emily said reaching for me, so I took in my other arm, and held both my daughters.

Did that little girl just call Naruto mama? The man asked.

Yes, and that's because he's their mama, those two little girls are twins. Dad said.

They're adorable, what are their names? The woman asked.

Emma is on his left side, and Emily is on his right side. Mom said.

This is Sasuke's one year old son Daisuke Uchiha. The woman said.

Mom don't tell the whole world that. Sasuke said hiding his face in Itachi's chest.

I don't know why your embarrassed, Naruto has twins, and he doesn't seem embarrassed about it. Itachi said.

He loves his little girls. Kyuubi said.

It's not that, I just don't want anybody thinking I'm dating someone when I'm not. Sasuke said lifting his head up a little and I can see he's blusing a little.