"You've finally woken up! You've been in a coma for over a week! I'm afraid you won't make it! After Su Linhong was relieved, he put his hand on the back of Luo Fenglin's hand.

Feeling Su Linhong's active closeness, Luo Fenglin was slightly stunned, a little incredulous, over the years, Su Linhong has been very uninterested in his intimate behavior, and even a little resistant. It's even harder to get the other person to take the initiative.

However, now, Su Linhong actually took the initiative to shake his hand.

"You..."

Seeing the ecstasy in Luo Fenglin's eyes, Su Linhong felt a little emotion in his heart, he knew how careful Luo Fenglin was with him, and now he also regretted it a little. Do we have to wait until we are about to lose before we realize that we are no longer this person.

Su Linhong smiled and said, "What? Because I don't agree to live or die, you will chase after you! Now that I've agreed, you're looking so panicked again! It's like I'm some kind of beast!

Luo Fenglin held Su Linhong's hand tightly with his backhand, and said with a smile: "Who called the surprise so sudden?" Of course I was scared! "

Don't dislike me, I'm just a cripple..."Su Linhong said the biggest panic in his heart over the years, "Actually, what I'm most afraid of... It's that I'm not worthy of you!

Luo Fenglin grabbed Su Linhong's hand tightly, "How can we say whether we are worthy or not?" Your sincerity is going to grieve me!

Su Linhong was stunned for a moment, and apologized with a smile, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said these words, since we want to be together, I'm ready, I won't retreat!" I also hope you don't give up! "He couldn't bear it anymore, he lost everything.

Luo Fenglin nodded solemnly and said, "Okay!" He will spend his life telling Su Linhong how much he loves him!

The apocalyptic world.

After Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi kissed, the relationship between the two has changed more or less. obviously did the most intimate thing, but still refused to admit it.

Su Yinian was very dissatisfied with the performance of the ostrich mentality of Fengbei, but after thinking about it, he had no other way. Anyway, there is only one step between them.

Feng Beizhi's time staying by Su Yinian's side became more and more intensive, and Feng Beizhi couldn't wait to be with Su Yinian all day long. Oversized light bulb Liu Changyu, looking at these two people, they are obviously so ambiguous, they obviously like each other, but they still pretend to be good friends and buddies? This is deliberately making them uncomfortable for single dogs!

Having said that, Liu Changyu still wants to break the intimacy between the two, "Okay, don't be greasy and crooked, let's go!" The

three of them got into the car they had been in and drove slowly towards the base.

Looking at the desolate scenery around him, Su Yinian sighed slightly, thinking of the prosperity of modern society, compared with the barrenness of this world, Su Yinian only felt distressed except for emotion.

Now he can't wait to make this world back to the once prosperous world. He believed that the materials in his hands could change somewhat, and he even thought that he had a way to bring back so many materials. He also doesn't want to be a wealthy businessman, so he won't sell these materials at a high price, he won't even use the price in the base, and he will set his own price for his own goods. He just wanted to change the world, make it a little bit better, and give those who are struggling in the last days a little more time to breathe.