Shang Yi's fans looked at the photo and drank, it was really their brother, Su Yinian was splashed with dirty water, then Shang Yi would definitely be "to blame" on the side, the Su family wanted to attack Su Yinian, but they also attacked their own idols, how can this work?

As a result, what was originally a landslide victory at the beginning slowly developed into a one-sided crush.

And the protagonist of the "scandal" is standing awkwardly in front of Feng Beizhi at this moment.

Su Yinian watched in astonishment as Feng Beizhi's pants were half off, sitting on the bed, Feng Beizhi's hand

Su Yinian looked shocked, and pointed at Feng Beizhi with a trembling voice, "You... You..."What are you doing here?"

Su Yinian was so frightened that he couldn't speak, his face was first pale for a while, and then his face turned red, and he didn't dare to look at Feng Beizhi's burning eyes.

Feng Beizhi felt a few hundred times in his heart, how could he know that he and Su Yinian met again, and they were facing such an embarrassing situation? He just has a lot of sexual desire because he misses someone too much, Su Yinian actually... I came back at this time, and I saw such an unbearable side.

Su Yinian found that he was staring at Feng Beizhi for too long, he hurriedly turned around, turned his back to Feng Beizhi, and said a little angrily: "In broad daylight, prostitution during the day, are you ashamed?" It's shameless.

Feng Beizhi, who was

already very depressed, heard Su Yinian say that he was not ashamed, his face changed completely, he stared at Su Yinian's back with a gloomy gaze, and said in a hoarse voice: "I'm just solving some physical problems, what's so strange?" Didn't I take you to the Red Light District? There's a lot of work right at the door in broad daylight, is it necessary for you to make such a fuss? I wonder how you came back so soon all of a sudden?

Su Yinian's face was flushed, and there was a faint fishy smell in the air,

Su Yinian felt that his body was getting hotter and hotter after smelling it, and he hurriedly said to Feng Beizhi: "You better hurry up and put on your clothes!" The corners of

Feng Beizhi's mouth rose slightly, and he said with a wicked smile: "I haven't liberated yet, it's uncomfortable, you just let me wear pants, how can this work?" You interrupted me, so that I can't vent, do you know, when a man is doing this kind of thing, if someone interrupts him carelessly, he will become a waste! Feng Beizhi deliberately took advantage of Su Yinian to know nothing and fooled casually.

Su Yinian was really fooled, his face was shocked, he wanted to turn his head to look at Feng Beizhi, but suddenly remembered Feng Beizhi, and he hurriedly turned his head away, "Will you really become a waster?"

Su Yinian was very nervous, he didn't want to harm Feng Beizhi because of his mistakes, which would make him feel guilty for a lifetime.

Seeing that Su Yinian obviously believed it, Feng Beizhi continued to flicker, "Of course what I said is true, you have made me a waste, you should tell me, how do you want to compensate me!" Having said that, but looking at Su Yinian's back, Su Yinian was now in front of him, how could he not be emotional? So Su Yinian wouldn't know at all that Feng Beizhi not only didn't become a waste,

Su Yinian was embarrassed and weak for a while,

"Then how do you want me to compensate you?"

! Feng Beizhi stood up, got behind Su Yinian, directly grabbed Su Yinian's shoulder, forcefully dragged Su Yinian back, and grabbed Su Yinian's hand.