Now Su Yinian finally found a reason to ask Wu Yingxue for leave in a bright way.

"I want to take a few days off!

Not long after

Su Yinian's words rang out, Wu Yingxue on the other side said in disbelief: "You still want to rest?" Do you know that you have broken my bottom line by taking one day off a week, and you are still embarrassed to ask for leave? Although I also know that there have been some rumors on the Internet recently, you may feel a little uncomfortable listening to them, but there is no need to ask for leave, right?

When Su Yinian heard this, he asked with a puzzled face: "What rumors?"

Wu Yingxue patted her mouth with her hand in annoyance, how could she forget that Su Yi couldn't read Weibo?

"I'm sorry, you also know that being a celebrity will be like this, it's just some black fan messages, don't care too much!

What Wu Yingxue didn't know was that when he said this, his confidence was obviously a little lacking.

Su Yinian didn't care, he wasn't very interested in things on the Internet, no matter how much the other party talked nonsense and deliberately smeared him, it wouldn't affect him, Su Yinian didn't care about these at all.

What Su Yinian is thinking about now is that he wants to ask for leave, "Sister Wu, I'm serious with you, I really need to take a leave of absence for a while, you can spare me a week!" You don't want me to be absent from work for no reason, do you?

Su Yinian felt that it was better for him to threaten directly.

When Wu Yingxue heard this, she only felt that her back molars began to rub again, and she almost gritted her teeth and said, "Okay!" Just give you a week off! After a week, she will double Su Yinian's work and double it. Su Yinian will definitely regret it, and now she is absent from work for no reason.

Before Su Yinian was leaving, he deliberately went to eat with Gong Li and Gong Shangyi, and the three of them had a great meal, but because they didn't deliberately avoid the crowd around them. Therefore, the picture of Su Yinian, a limelight figure in public opinion, actually having dinner with the previous ruler of the palace family immediately caused an uproar again. How can two people who have nothing to do with each other eat together? Su Yinian shouldn't be adopted, right? As soon as such arguments came out, the atmosphere on the Internet began to slowly change. And all this is currently unknown to Su Yinian and others.

in a sanatorium.

Su Linhong has been secretly going to see his father-in-law over the years, but he has almost never been able to formally meet face-to-face.

Gu Deyou didn't seem surprised that Su Linhong got it, he just glanced at the other party, and then slowly retracted his gaze, his eyes were not shocked, like a pool of stagnant water.

"Dad..." Su Linhong just opened his mouth when he felt as if his throat was blocked, and his voice trembled slightly.

Gu Deyou looked at the other party's behavior, he only felt ridiculous, he sneered, "It's not easy to see you!"

Su Linhong breathed a deep sigh of relief, swallowed all the choking and pain into his stomach, and he quickly sorted out his emotions, "Dad, I've always wanted to come to see you!" "It's just that he didn't have this opportunity, it's not that he didn't want to come, but he couldn't come. When Jin Shuhan still had feelings for him, he could only use this "feeling" to contain the other party, and he did it all to save his family's lives.

Gu Deyou snorted heavily and said, "Why do you still have the face to call me dad?" You have harmed us to be what we are today, how can you still show up face? "Even if the other party becomes a eunuch, the other party deserves it. If it weren't for the other party's nosy efforts to save a ruthless woman, their family would not have fallen to the point where it is today, and he would not have been so painful for a white-haired person to send a black-haired person.

Su Linhong's eyes gradually reddened, with a little wetness, "I know you won't forgive me, and I won't forgive myself!" "He will live in guilt and pain for the rest of his life, and he cannot escape from the abyss of guilt, but can only torture himself. Su Linhong knew that he was not happy at all, and he would not allow himself to be happy at all. Of course, that's my former self.

Now, he can finally take revenge, he really wants to let himself go, so he shamelessly ran to his father-in-law, hoping to ask for the other party's forgiveness, no... Nor is it forgiveness.

Su Linhong sighed deeply, "I know that no matter what I do, I can't make up for what has happened.

Gu Deyou coldly interrupted the other party, "You don't have to make it up, as long as you Su Linhong is still Xiao Nian's father, I don't need you to make it up!" "Because there are things that can't be made up, so... For the sake of his precious nephew, he can choose to let go.

"If it weren't for Xiao Nian's service to me, I really don't believe that you would be controlled for so many years, since things have happened, it's not interesting to forgive or not! Now all he thinks about is revenge。

He believed that Su Linhong and him were the same, and in this regard, they had the same purpose, so they could temporarily "peace" for a while.

When Su Linhong heard this, the guilt, pain and grievance in his heart quickly hit him, and tears slipped from his eyes without saying hello to him.

He burst into tears and looked at Gu Deyou quietly, "Over the years... It was painful..."He was suffering immensely every moment, and he wanted to die like this several times, and no one around him wanted to listen to him. He had no hope of life for a long time, if it weren't for Luo Fenglin, he thought, he wouldn't have persevered.

Looking at Su Linhong's painful and runny appearance, Gu Deyou only felt a burst of tears welling up, he gritted his teeth and swallowed back the choking in his throat, trying not to collapse and cry bitterly.

Gu Deyou took a deep breath, and then said, "Compared to Xiaoyou, what is your pain?" "Isn't his poor daughter more innocent?

Su Linhong raised his hand and wiped his tears and said, "I'm sorry..."

Gu Deyou said lightly: "Those sorry words, you go and talk to Xiaoyou!" It's time for you to meet her!

Su Linhong nodded with difficulty, "I know!" The

two were relatively speechless, and they didn't know what to say for a while.

After a long time, Gu Deyou crossed his face with a hint of cruelty, "I want that mother and son to live rather than die!" "The other party has miserably harmed their Gu family and the Su family because of their own selfishness, since the other party's backer is dead, no matter what, they can't let it go easily. The other party must pay for the blood debt.

Su Linhong nodded vigorously and said, "I will, I will make them regret living in this world!"

After

hearing this promise, Gu Deyou felt relaxed and calm. It was as if a boulder had disappeared from his body, and the whole person was relaxed.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 情非得已 、 [耽美] 我的小少爷特别可爱 、 [耽美] 思春病疗法 、 [耽美] 当我的手机变成人 、 [耽美] 社恐穿成人偶后被献给了小皇子 、 [耽美] 闪婚后被掰弯成受 、 [耽美] 复活灭绝大猫后我出名了 、 [耽美] 和影帝上综艺后爆红了 、 [耽美] 那些年我泡过的女人们[Gl] 、 [耽美] 古板老男人怀孕后

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部