Seeing that his father wanted to drive him away so much, Su Xuan only felt a little aggrieved in his heart, and hurriedly said, "Dad, you drove me away just after I came?" Am I not your son at all? I just want to ask you, what's going on with you and Su Yinian? Why are you and him in the hospital, you two..."Could it be that my father was moved by compassion and wanted to recognize Su Yinian back? How can this be done, everything in the Su family is his, he is the heir of the Su family, what is Su Yinian? How could my father get that wild seed back? Mother has been doing a transfer recently, could it be that she had some awkward trouble with her father? Is it possible that parents want to divorce? That's why my father remembered Su Yinian's little wild seed?

At this moment, Su Xuan completely forgot that half of the property of the Su family now belonged to the Gu family.

Su Linhong responded coldly, "If you say it's over, let's leave, I don't have anything to say to you now!"

Su Xuan didn't notice the disgust in

Su Linhong's eyes, he only felt that his father looked tired, probably because he had quarreled with his mother.

Su Xuan hurriedly said, "Dad, what happened to you and your mother?" I asked my mother, but she didn't say. If the two of you quarrel, can you reconcile quickly? Do you look at the fact that people are attacking my mother all over the Internet now? If it's about the evidence... I think if my father intervened, it would be able to solve it, right? How can you bear to let people outside slander your mother like that all the time? If I hadn't gone to the company, I wouldn't have known you had your own house outside, what the hell happened to you? Dad, don't quarrel with Mom, okay? Hurry up and go home, my mother has been unhappy lately!

Su Xuan's painstaking persuasion originally thought that it would make his father change his mind, but in fact, it just made

Su Linhong feel more and more disgusting the more he listened. Now, the person Jin Shuhan doesn't want to see is probably him!

"Your mother and I have never had a good time, so how can we reconcile? Su Linhong sneered coldly, "I can tell me now that I put all the black material on the Internet, otherwise how do you think those confidential things will flow out?" There must be an insider doing the operation, and this person is me! Now that most of the property has been transferred to your mother's name, you still want me to reconcile with your mother? Can't you feel it? Your mother and I have always had only hatred, no love at all! Perhaps, that was your mother's wishful thinking!

Su Linhong opened his mouth unceremoniously, and such ruthless words made

Su Xuan stunned for a moment.

Su Xuan was a little surprised, and a little incredulous, he received too much information at once, and he didn't know what his father's words meant.

How could it be that the black ones were put by my father? Even if my father was angry, he shouldn't have said such a poignant thing. And over the years, my father and mother have always respected each other, and they are even more affectionate in the crowd, how can there be only hatred between the two?

Father's joke is a bit too big, isn't it?!

But faintly... Su Xuan felt that what his father said was very likely to be true.

Over the years, the husband and wife have indeed been very affectionate in front of people, but when it comes to calming down, almost all of them are talking about their mothers, their fathers are listening, and sometimes they don't even respond, they don't bother to pay attention to their mothers, and the two often sleep in separate rooms... But I thought that ordinary couples might be like this! Maybe it's because parents are thin-skinned and it's not good to make intimate moves in front of their children... But now it seems, is there really a hidden secret?

Su Xuan didn't want to believe it, "Dad, don't joke with me, do you know, Mother misses you a lot, she made a big table of dishes yesterday, all of which you love to eat!"

Su Linhong looked at the young man in front of him, his eyes gradually reddened, and he only felt very happy in his heart.

Su Linhong sneered and said, "She never knew what I liked to eat, and your mother deprived me of the right to love others!" Jin Shuhan is an out-and-out vicious person, and if she is entangled by such a woman, her life will be ruined! Those things on the Internet are indeed what I did, and I led public opinion to tell the truth! We are indeed sorry for the Gu family, everything in my Su family was given by the Gu family, what I have to do now is to return everything back! Return to its rightful owner!

Su Xuan's eyes widened in disbelief, and the corners of his eyes were red, "The thing returned to its original owner?" That's my uncle's thing, why should I give Su Yinian? Su Yinian is a wild seed! Bastard! Hearing

Su Xuan's unkindness, Su Linhong's face became gloomy, "Wild seed? Are you talking about yourself?

Su Xuan looked up in astonishment, "You said... What the? "What did my father call him just now? Call him wild seeds? How could a father say that about him?

"Your mother and I have always had only hatred, and your mother knows all this, I have been cooperating with him to play a good husband all these years, and suppressing my own son to the bottom, just to stabilize your mother's madness! But he still killed the woman I love most in my life! I've only loved one woman from beginning to end, and that's Su Yinian's mother, Gu Eryou! As for your mother's lowly woman, I wish she died! But I have no choice but to obey her! As for you, I feel disgusted when I see it! Su Linhong unceremoniously mocked, Su XuanzengDidn't Jing keep suppressing his son and hurting Xiao Nian all the time? Now he wants to give the other party a taste of what it is like to fall from heaven to hell.

Hearing this, Su Xuan only felt trembling all over, as if he had fallen into the realm of ice and snow, and his whole person froze in place, and his face turned pale in an instant.

Su Xuan looked at Su Linhong in disbelief, he couldn't imagine that the gentle and elegant father in his impression could say so many hurtful words in his mouth?

Tears slowly crossed the corners of Su Xuan's eyes, "What qualifications does the cheating person have to blame someone else's mother for following you for so many years without credit and hard work, why do you do this?" Why do you want to ruin us? Is it good to have a reputation for my third son on my back? You said that you only loved Gu Eryou, it's a joke, so what is my mother?

"My mother and I never slept with you!

Su Linhong's simple words were like a burst of thunder that exploded in

Su Xuan's mind, shaking his brain dizzy, and his hands and feet were cold.

"What do you say? "

On the day your mother drugged me and wanted to go to my bed, I turned myself into a eunuch! I don't want to ruin my heart for her with the excuse that someone drugged me! Su Linhong sneered and said, "So from beginning to end, you can't be my child!" "

She? Isn't that Gu Eryou? Turning yourself into a eunuch for a woman? And his mother actually had to rely on some inferior means to get everything today?

These facts made Su Xuan's head dizzy, his throat felt as if he had been choked, and he couldn't speak at all.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Love has to be loved, [Tanmei] My little master is very cute, [Tanmei] Spring disease therapy, [Tanmei] When my mobile phone becomes a person , [Tanmei] Social fear was presented to the little prince after wearing a doll, [Tanmei] was bent into a victim after a flash marriage, [Tanmei] I became famous after the resurrection of the extinction of the big cat, [Tanmei] became popular after appearing on a variety show with the actor , [Tanmei] The women I soaked in those years [Gl] , [Tanmei] After the old-fashioned old man is pregnant

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top