She had just received a call from the killer she had sent out, and the last thing he said made her very uneasy.

"You didn't tell us that Su Yinian was a monster!

"If we all die here, the ghosts won't let you go!"

"I'm telling you, we have to give us another 10 million, or we won't do it!" "

You say Su Yinian? Bullets can't kill him at all, he's a monster!

Until the early hours of the morning, he did not receive any more calls from the trio.

This situation is not normal, and it is impossible for these three people to take the money and run away.

What does the other person mean by what he says?

Why did Su Yinian not kill at all? Isn't a single bullet fatal? How can it not be killed?

Jin Shuhan was walking around the room when there was a sudden knock on the door.

After Jin Shuhan opened the door, he saw Hu Yulin, whose facial features were not particularly good-looking, Hu Yulin was a little dark, his nose was a little collapsed, and there was a particularly black mole at the corner of his mouth.

Although this person used to be very good to Jin Shuhan, the other party was too poor, except for making some messy spells, the other party was useless, and the spells made by the other party were still ineffective. In fact, in this way, the other party is not useless, at least, she has enjoyed twenty years of glory and wealth because of him. It's not that she can't find other targets, but who said that she liked Su Linhong at that time, she had been planted in this person all her life, and finally had two children with such an ugly person.

Jin Shuhan gets angry every time he sees Hu Yulin, since the other party is so thoughtful about spells, why don't he know how to study them well? If the other party studies the charm well, they may be able to control more people, and they will be richer.

Seeing the disgust on Jin Shuhan's face, Hu Yulin frowned slightly, and said impatiently: "Why are you so unkind to me, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have such a good life now!" Don't you forget that the two of us used to beg together on the street, and now that I have a company hotel because of me, don't you think it's a little bit too little for you to only give me a million a month? I heard that the pocket money you give to your daughter and son is 4 million a month! You can't be a favorite!

"What money do you need?" You won't even be willing to ask you for a favor! Jin Shuhan said coldly and turned back to the room directly.

Hu Yulin followed behind the other party, "I have already told you, there will be backlash when you do this kind of thing." I don't have long to live! "Such a crooked and evil way, something that changes one's life against the sky will be punished.

And in fact, his life is indeed a lot of trouble, almost a dozen times he almost died abroad, so how dare he do such a thing? And when he made those two charms at that time, it was just a coincidence, and after that, he couldn't make control charms at all. So he had already reminded Jin Shuhan at the beginning, and asked Jin Shuhan to think about it before making a decision. Su Linhong is a family man in the end, and he is not the kind of person who is rich at all. Since they want to control people to improve their quality of life, they have to find the top 100 richest people in the world! But Jin Shuhan refused to listen to him, so that he caused today's result.

Jin Shuhan sneered and said, "The reason why you age so quickly is not because the retribution is overindulgence!" Don't think she doesn't know, Hu Yulin has been using her money to raise women outside all these years, and she can buy a house every month with the money from the young lady.

Hu Yulin felt that there was a sour taste in Jin Shuhan's words, "It shouldn't be jealous, right?"

Jin Shuhan glanced at Hu Yulin mockingly, "You don't look at what you look like, I'll be jealous and jealous?" It's funny!

Hu Yulin raised his eyebrows slightly, and replied directly, "Since this is the case, then you shouldn't care about my idle business!" It doesn't matter what woman I'm looking for here!

Jin Shuhan suddenly glared at the other party angrily, and Hu Yulin simply stepped forward and hugged this duplicitous woman directly.

The other party's hug made Jin Shuhan tremble, she hadn't had a man for a long time, and she was really tired every time she used tools.

Hu Yulin licked and teased Jin Shuhan's neck, and soon, Jin Shuhan couldn't resist it.

The two were in the room for a whole night, and after dawn, Jin Shuhan was dragged to bed by Hu Yulin after taking a shower.

Seeing that Hu Yulin's energy is so vigorous and the liquid is so viscous, what else does Jin Shuhan not understand? said anything to find a woman, the other party probably just wanted to be angry with her.

Thinking about it this way, Jin Shuhan's heart feels better, as long as Hu Yulin still cares about her, there must still be value in using it.

The two were lying on the bed hugging each other, watching Jin Shuhan keep looking at his mobile phone, Hu Yulin couldn't help but taunt, "Isn't Su Linhong already living in the apartment?" The control charm has gradually lost its effect, and you still think about him?

Jin Shuhan immediately shook his head and said: "I'm not thinking about him, but I invited a few killers a few days ago, and they attacked Su Yinian yesterday, but they didn't come back!"

"Didn't come back? How many did you invite? Hu Yulin frowned slightly.

Jin Shuhan released the recording of her conversation with the killers, "I invited three, and it doesn't make sense to kill Su Yinian!"

When

Hu Yulin heard the word monster, his eyebrows jumped, "Monster? What would it mean?

"There is no news about these three killers, and speaking of which, the killer my son was looking for at that time has also disappeared like this! These three killers also asked them to find the whereabouts of the previous killer at first, but the other party meant that the killer never appeared again after following Su Yinian! No matter how you look for it, you can't find anyone, and that person seems to have evaporated from the world! "But it stands to reason that as long as you survive, you will definitely leave traces, how can there be no news at all!

"Could it be that Su Yinian is really some kind of monster? Jin Shuhan was a little worried, if the other party was really so powerful, their plan to kill Su Yinian would not work.

Hu Yulin patted Jin Shuhan on the shoulder, "I'll solve this matter!" "

Su Linhong's there..." Jin Shuhan took advantage of the victory to pursue.

Hu Yulin's brows furrowed immediately when he heard this, he took Jin Shuhan's hand back and said impatiently: "Is there anyone else in your mind besides Su Linhong?" Why can't you just give up on him?

"I don't know, I've gotten the big wedding I wanted, but..."

Hu Yulin smiled bitterly and hooked the corners of his mouth, obsession, Jin Shuhan's obsession is too deep.

Just like when he was a child, Jin Shuhan had to get what he wanted, obviously they were just beggars and had no right to refuse, but Jin Shuhan always kept it in his heart. Even the vows I made when I was four years old remember it very clearly, and in the end, I did take revenge. Su Linhong is Jin Shuhan's fantasy of love, even if the other party has become a waste, Jin Shuhan also wants to fulfill his dream.

Hu Yulin sighed, all of Jin Shuhan's obsessions had nothing to do with him, but it was clear that they were once so close.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 跪求解甲归田 、 [耽美] 他掰弯了他的小月亮 、 [耽美] HP之论教授肿么解剖狼人 、 [耽美] 戏精小少爷他玩脱了 、 [耽美] 见你 、 [耽美] 网恋到阴郁室友怎么办 、 [耽美] 漂亮omega少爷是白切黑 、 [耽美] 快穿之捡到一只看脸系统 、 [耽美] 征服 、 [耽美] 在偏执文学中当咸鱼

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部