Su Linhong didn't expect the other party to stir up the topic at this time, his face was a little stiff, he lowered his head and said, "You know, I want to put you......... It's so hard! He didn't want himself to work so hard, he was a waste now, and there was really no need to drag Luo Fenglin down.

Luo Fenglin said with a firm attitude: "I can afford to wait!"

Su Linhong's pupils dilated unnaturally, "But you know I'm getting older and older..."He is not like an ancient martial artist, he has a long life, and the life of some ancient martial artists can reach 200 years old. Su Linhong thought that he couldn't stay with Luo Fenglin for too long.

Luo Fenglin shook his head and said, "I don't care!" "In this life, he only needs one Su Linhong, and he doesn't want anything else.

When Jin Shuhan learned that Su Linhong actually left the apartment and got rid of the stalker, Jin Shuhan yelled in the room like crazy.

She can grasp everything she wants in the palm of her hand in this life, why is there only this waste Su Linhong who doesn't buy her account? It's been more than ten years, why is the other party's heart so hard?

Jin Shuhan's eyes were red, and he hurriedly dialed someone's communication.

Jin Shuhan shouted like crazy, "When are you coming back?" The

man on the other end of the phone said impatiently and perfunctorily: "It's all said quickly, what are you anxious about?!"

Just as Jin Shuhan was about to speak, there was a particularly charming girl's voice on the other end of the phone.

"Brother Yulin, why do you only kiss Xiao Wu and not me!? I'm angry..."The

sound of a man laughing and kissing came from the other end of the phone.

Jin Shuhan only felt stiff, listening to the movement from the other party in disbelief.

"What are you doing?

After a while, Jin Shuhan yelled hysterically, "Hu Yulin, you answer the phone for me!"

Hu Yulin lazily connected the communication and said impatiently: "I said I would go back, what is your name?" "Isn't he going to die, a soul?

Jin Shuhan said with tears in his eyes: "I just want to know who you are with now, you are really at ease, your daughter is going to prison, you are still so happy?"

Hu Yulin yawned and said, "First, it doesn't matter who I'm with you; second, Su Qiao will become what it is today, and this appearance has nothing to do with you; Third, I'm very happy that he doesn't go to jail, because there are beauties by my side, how can you make me sad?

Jin Shuhan gritted his teeth fiercely and said, "Are you fooling around with others, are you planning to give your son and daughter another younger brother and sister?" Su Qiao is your daughter, only you can save her, I don't need to say more about this sentence, right?

Hu Yulin waved his hand impatiently: "Okay, don't always get to the bottom of it, the relationship between us has long been broken off when you married Su Linhong!" You don't care who I'm with, I'll solve my daughter's affairs too, and don't be sentimental about the rest!

Hu Yulin hung up the communication vigorously, Jin Shuhan listened to the blind tone on the phone, and only felt as if something in his heart was slowly shattering, and then lost.

Jin Shuhan sat down on the bed slowly, wiped her tears with a tissue, it was a waste of her tears to feel sorry for that kind of rotten person, she couldn't cry anymore.

When Su Xuan rushed over, he saw his mother's eyes red, sitting on the edge of the bed at a loss.

Su Xuan walked over cautiously, "Mom, what's wrong with you?"

Jin Shuhan shook his head, smiled at his son and said, "I have nothing to tell you, I don't work in the company, why did I come back?"

Su Xuan passed a message to his mother, "Changling Entertainment actually wants to terminate the contract with my sister, saying that it wants my sister to compensate for 60 million liquidated damages!" The 60 million is still what the company wants, and other cooperative brands also need a lot of liquidated damages, which may add up to 200 million. "How can they have the money to pay back now?

"Losing money? But the problem is that we don't have it now! Jin Shuhan only felt that the unlucky things happened one by one, and there was no happy news at all, which was really depressing.

"But..."

Jin Shuhan hurriedly asked, "You have been talking for a long time, but you have spoken it?" "If my son has good advice, he doesn't mind taking action.

Su Xuan quickly showed his simple stupidity in front of his mother.

"Mom, when can we meet Dad, can't we let him think of a way? "Su Xuan is now six gods and no master, and the only thing he can think of is his father Su Linhong.

Jin Shuhan's face immediately became ugly when he heard this, and he hurriedly grabbed his son's sleeve and said, "Your father is in the hospital when he has an accident, don't bother him!"

Su Xuan was a little anxious when he heard this, and hurriedly grabbed his mother's hand and asked, "Mom, what did you say?" How could something happen to my father?

Su Xuan suddenly found that he didn't seem to have seen his father for a long time, a year, two years, or three years...

Su Xuan found that his memory had deteriorated.

Jin Shuhan nodded to his son and said, "Your father is just a little car accident, you are obedient!"

Although

Su Xuan was a little reluctant, he still nodded obediently, "Okay, but if my father gets better, I must go to see him!" Although he didn't know why his mother didn't want her to see her father, he was afraid that his mother would be angry and sad, so he had to agree.

At this time, Su Xuan remembered that he still had something to find his mother.

Su Xuan hurriedly said a few words next to his mother, and Jin Shuhan, who was angry with these words, really wanted to take the belt to pump Su Xuan.

Jin Shuhan said angrily: "The person you invited has no news so far, no whereabouts, you don't know how to look for it?" "What if this killer is caught by the police? Didn't the other party think about these questions?

Although Su Xuan was a little aggrieved, he still obediently accepted his fate and said: "Mom, he is missing, and he disappeared without even asking for the final payment, so I think there is something strange about this matter!"

Jin Shuhan sneered and said: "Of course there is something strange in this, it is very likely that someone will solve it?" After all, Su Linhong loves his son so much, how could he be willing to let his son die so miserably? The other party will definitely plant people around Su Yinian.

Su Xuan had a panicked expression on his face: "But the person he wants to kill is Su Yinian, Su Yinian can have the ability to make this killer... Disappear?

Jin Shuhan didn't want to say too much, just patted his son on the shoulder and said: "Anyway, I will find someone to try again, Su Yinian, don't act rashly first, this person is missing, maybe it's a good thing for us like this, your sister's case will never find the murderer, there is still a turnaround!"

Su Xuan's eyes lit up, and he immediately nodded and said, "How did I forget this stubble, Mom, I understand!" By the way, my sister said she wanted to see you!

Jin Shuhan said coldly: "Let him go shopping for a few more days, and after locking her up a little sober, I will find a way to save her!"

Su Xuan breathed a sigh of relief, nodded and said, "That's great!"

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 跪求解甲归田 、 [耽美] 他掰弯了他的小月亮 、 [耽美] HP之论教授肿么解剖狼人 、 [耽美] 戏精小少爷他玩脱了 、 [耽美] 见你 、 [耽美] 网恋到阴郁室友怎么办 、 [耽美] 漂亮omega少爷是白切黑 、 [耽美] 快穿之捡到一只看脸系统 、 [耽美] 征服 、 [耽美] 在偏执文学中当咸鱼

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部