Chapter Thirty-Five

(*After dealing with Cinnamon, Emily's tortoiseshell cat...*)

KellerSinger19: Okay. *sighs* I think we got Cinnamon under control.

Eric Singer: Yeah, I think so too. She's gonna stay in the guest bedroom for now until Emily's done giving Anansi her bath.

(*Cinnamon can be heard meowing and then she paws at the door to get our attention*)

KellerSinger19: We'll let you out Cinnamon after Emily gives Anansi her bath.

Cinnamon: *meows* (Feed me!)

Eric Singer: *sees that I got the final dare from the KISS Army on the KISS laptop* Looks like we got our final dare.

KellerSinger19: *gets excited* Really? 😺 Let me see.

Eric Singer: *gives the KISS laptop to KellerSinger19*

KellerSinger19: *reads what it says* The buttons and bows treatment? I've never heard of that before.

Eric Singer: *shrugs his shoulders* Me neither.

(*Later that same evening...*)

Me: *is reading what it says on the KISS laptop, and then starts laughing* Oh my gosh...*snickers* 🤭

Suzy: What's so funny Emily?

Vixen91: *reads what it says and then laughs her ass off* I can't believe it. The original four are getting the buttons and bows treatment. And they have to dress up like ballerinas LOL 😆😂

Suzy: *laughs out loud in fox* 🤣

Me: 🤣 And I think know where we can get some adult-sized ballerina costumes. Let's get going before Paul, Gene, Ace, and Peter find out!

KellerSinger19: Me and Eric will stay here and keep them occupied until you come back.

Vixen91: *LMFAO* Good idea.