Chapter Three

Me: Next! ✨

Paul-apologize to Vinnie for mistreating him when he was in KISS

Paul: What???? Are you kidding me?! Why SHOULD I apologize to Vinnie?

Me: Because from all the stories that Vinnie has told me, you and Gene treated him like shit when he was in the band.

Paul: HE WAS THE ONE WHO PLAYED TOO MANY SOLOS! AND HIS GUITAR-PLAYING WAS FREAKING HORRIBLE! 😠

Me: *gasps* Stanley Eisen! 😨 You better take that back or Vinnie will—

Paul: What's he gonna do about it, huh?! Drive me crazy?!

Me: *takes a deep breath and exhales out slowly while trying not to get mad* I will tell you this and only once. Vinnie contributed to the band just as much as the Fox did.

Paul: No he didn't!

Me: *already heard Paul just said, and slowly starts to switch to my animal form* You of all people should know better than to insult the one I absolutely care about. *is starting to get REALLY scary because of how angry I am* And because you're Jewish, maybe I should show you just how awful the Jews were treated in the concentration camps. It'll probably teach you a thing or two about how to treat others with respect, regardless of what happened in the past.

Paul: I already know what happened during the Holocaust thank you very much! 😡

Me: *glares at Paul evilly* I don't know if you've seen the movie where they have actual footage of——

Paul: *sees that I'm about to look up German concentration camp footage* DON'T YOU DARE!

Me: SHUT UP! *slaps Paul* This will teach you a lesson for insulting Vinnie in the past.

Gene: *walks in all of a sudden* What's going on here? Why are you guys yelling so much?

Me: Oh there you are Gene! *is still really really mad at Paul* Glad you could join us! This is part of Paul's punishment for treating Vinnie with disrespect when he was in KISS. And since you were on it too, you're going to be watching the same thing.

(*Emily takes Gene and Paul to a room where there is a projector set up*)

Gene: What are you talking about? We didn't—-

Me: Just shut your dirty damn mouth and watch the film. * starts the film on the projector, then leaves the room and closes the door behind me and locks it tight*

(*WARNING! THE FOLLOWING VIDEO MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR SOME VIEWERS WHO ARE EASILY SCARED OR TRAUMATIZED BY THE EVENTS OF THE HOLOCAUST*)

(*IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO VIEW THIS VIDEO, THEN PLEASE SKIP. AND PLEASE ONLY WATCH IF YOU ARE 18 OR OLDER*)