Chapter Twenty-Two

Me: Alrighty then! Now, that we've got that problem settled, we can continue to do these dares/truths from the KISS army!

Host-i got a question for you, it's about yourself close friendship with MJ, how long have you guys known each other?

Me: *smiles* Wow! That's a good question from a KISS fan. Michael and I have known each for a long time, we became close friends in 1993, when the allegations were made public to the media. After Michael went on to try and prove his innocence, things went downhill from there, as the ones who didn't like him spread nasty rumors about him, and the tabloids even started calling him a bad name which I will not mention because it triggers me to the maximum. *tries not to get too upset by taking deep breaths*

Eric Carr: Wow! Did they really do that to you, Michael?

Michael Jackson: *holds my hand to comfort me* Yes...they did. Unfortunately, with all the rumors that those mean people were spreading about the me, along with my personal problems, I secluded myself  most of the time because I didn't want my chewdren to listen to it, and it was my responsibility as a father to protect them. When we did go out, we were chased by paparazzi everywhere we went.

Paul: Wow, that must have been though for you.

Michael Jackson: It really was. My chewdren mean the world to me.

Me: Aww! Are you proud of them after everything they've accomplished nowadays?

Michael Jackson: *smiles* Yes, I am very proud of them. My babies are all grown up. I want them to be newborns again. 😌

Vinnie: They're lucky to have such a loving and caring parent like you, Michael.

Michael Jackson: Aww. *blushes and smiles at the same time* Thank you.

Me: Anyway...next dare! 😃

Paul-wear an oversized shirt and show it to the girls (:

Ace: *tries hard not laugh, but he can't help it* 😆

Peter: 😹

Gene: *chuckles* I like this idea. 😈

Paul: Okay, I will be right back.

(*So, the Starchild goes to his wardrobe and puts on an over-sized KISS shirt that has his Starchild face on it*)

(*He then walks into the kitchen where Suzy, Vixen91, KellerSinger19, and me are drinking sodas*)

Paul: *stands in the middle of the kitchen and does one of his Starchild faces*

Me: OMG! 😂 I can't believe what I'm seeing!

Suzy: Paul, are you wearing an over-sized shirt?! 🤣 *bursts out laughing*

KellerSinger19: *sprays some feminine perfume on Paul* There, now you smell like a woman. 😜

Vixen91: *giggles*

Paul: *sniffs the feminine perfume* Hm...I like it. Thank you, darlin'. 😉

Me: *sneaks towards Michael, and sprays the perfume that Paul was wearing on him*

Michael Jackson: 😮 Huh? What's that smell? *lifts up the bottom of his shirt and sniffs it* Is that ladies perfume???

Vixen91: *LMFAO* 🤣

Me: *giggles while hiding behind the couch* 🤭

Michael Jackson: *smirks playfully* Emily, did you spray that on me?

Me: *dies laughing* I couldn't resist!

Michael Jackson: *blushes shyly and then giggles* You're so silly.

Me: 😝