Chapter Twenty-Three

Me: Next! 😁❤️

Ace-I dare SpaceAce to jump off a cliff while singing I can believe I can fly

(*Ace points his thumb backwards and teleports himself to a cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean*)

Ace: *jumps off the cliff while singing the song* I believe I can fly! *then he realizes that he's falling down too quickly* ACCCKKKKKKKKK! 😱

Paul: WHY DID YOU MAKE HIM DO THAT?! 😱 *teleports himself using his KISSterian powers so he can rescue Ace*

💦 SPLASH! 💦

(*Ace falls down into the ocean and sinks down to the bottom, hitting his head on something that feels like old metal*)

Ace: *very quickly uses his KISSterian powers to make himself an oxygen tank and a scuba diving mask so he can breathe underwater* Hey...where did that all that stuff come from?

(*Ace swims around the area looking around, and then finds a large half of a ship-wreck*)

But then....

Paul: *uses his KISSterian powers to make his voice be heard all the way down the Atlantic Ocean where a very familiar ship is located* ACE! Get out of there! You're gonna get yourself imploded!

Ace: *talks through his microphone* There's something about this place that giving me the shivers, curly.

Paul: What do you mean? There's nothing down there.

Me: *appears out of nowhere wearing warm winter clothing* Oh yes there is. The R.M.S Titanic hit an iceberg on April 15th, 1912 and sunk to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, aka, where Ace is still wondering around.

Ace: There's all kinds of weird stuff down here. I found some old vintage plates, utensils, and even—

Me: Guys, there's no time to waste! If we don't rescue Ace within the next millionth of a second, then he'll be joining all the victims that went down with the ship. Because he's gonna be IMPLODED!

Ace: Wait a minute, you can't explode anything down here.

Me: I'll explain later! Just get him out of there Paul!

Paul: I'm on it! *teleports Ace back to the water's surface and then does the same thing with me and himself back to the spare building*

Ace: *shivers while soaking wet* 🥶 I'm c-c-cold...