Chapter Twelve

(*Meanwhile, Gene Simmons and a few of the other KISS guys are chasing after a pissed off purple dragon named Paul Stanely*)

Gene: Make sure that he doesn't get run over!

Tommy: *flies up using his KISSterian powers and makes his way in front of Paul so he can block his path with his lightning powers*

Paul: *growls and tries to fly away, but gets electrocuted instead, and falls to the ground*

Eric Singer: *switches to his animal form runs over to Paul, sniffing him with his solid black kitty nose* Meow?

Tommy: It's okay, Catman. I didn't put too much electricity into his body, he's just gonna be knocked out for a little while.

Eric Singer: Meow!

(*After Gene and the guys bring Paul Stanley back to the spare building...*)

Me: *is getting ready to set up my VERY VERY BIG aquarium, where a familiar, but venomous Australian sea creature will be living as my new pet* Hi y'all!

Eric Singer: *curiously sniffs the box that contains my new pet* Meow? (What's that Emily?)

Me: I wouldn't touch that if I were you, Itty Bitty Kitty.

Eric Singer: *backs away from the box*

Gene: Paul is currently asleep for now. He'll wake up in a little while.

Me: Sounds good to me! Now, you can guys can help me with getting this aquarium set up.

Tommy: *smiles* Sure thing, Emily.

(*Fifteen minutes later...*)

Me: Okay! Let's get my new pet into this aquarium. *carefully opens the box that has my new pet inside*

Ace: Um...is that another plastic bag?

Peter: I don't know...

Ace: *slowly reaches out to touch it...but then...*

Me: ACE! DON'T TOUCH IT! 😱

Ace: ACK! You scared me! 🫨

*Everyone else laughs out loud, except for Paul because he's still asleep*

Me: Tada! It's my new box jellyfish!

Eric Singer: *immediately turns back into his normal form* What in the world?! 🙀

Gene: This getting ridiculous! I'm taking that piece of shit outta here!

Me: You better not unless you want an early death before KISS officially retires.

Gene: *grumbles* Fine. Whatever. 😑