Chapter Sixteen

Me: Next Dare! 😄✨

Paul-I dare you to genderbend yourself, and you have to wear a sexy cat outfit while still a girl.

Suzy: Oooohhhh...😉

Eric Carr: *snickers* That's too funny...😆

Paul: *tries hard not to laugh, but fails* Okay, I'll be right back.

(*Paul Stanley goes to his bedroom and puts on the sexy cat outfit, along with cat ears and a cat tail*)

(*Meanwhile, with Tommy Thayer, Eric Singer, and Gene Simmons...*)

Tommy Thayer: *talking to Eric Singer about sports stuff*

Eric Singer: And then, they scored a touchdown in the first quarter...

Gene Simmons: *is sitting next to Eric and Tommy listening to their conversation*

Paul: *walks into the room wearing the sexy cat outfit* Hey guys....how do I look? *does one of his famous Starchild faces while posing*

Tommy Thayer: 😧

Eric Singer: 😧

Gene Simmons: 😧

Paul: Don't I look pretty? 😙✨

Me: *realizes something* Whoops! I forgot to switch your gender! *claps hands and Paul Stanley's gender changes to a woman*

Eric Singer: Wow...I um...don't know what to say. 😅

Gene: You look like a true woman. *chuckles* 😏

Eric Carr: *had been listening the whole time and then immediately starts laughing* 🤣🤣🤣

KellerSinger19: Paul, you're so silly 😹

Tommy: I agree with Mensinger. 🙂

Paul: Well, I appreciate the nice compliments. But this is so weird...😅

Me: You guys are a bunch of knuckleheads. 😂 Anyway...NEXT DARE! 😁🤟

Host: put Michael Jackson's hair in a ponytail, if he's still there.

Me: Aww! That's so sweet. And of course the king of pop is still here with us. He'll be staying here to help me out until my left arm is completely healed, along with my second-degree burns.

(*So, Emily walks around the spare building looking for Michael Jackson*)

(*But then, something shocking happens*)