SEVEN

"Could it be....Felix's sister?" I tought for myself I wanted to check the face of the girl but I only saw her blonde hair blowing in the wind as she closed the door and walked away. I finished my americano and threw away the cup, the I walked out of the cafe to see if the girl is still here but she wasn't so I just walked to the park. I sit on the bench and just enjoyed the morning wind leaning into my face. I closed my eyes for a moment and I was just here sitting and enjoying. After sometime I stand up from the bench and I went home. On the way home I wondered if the girl who was in the cafe could be Felix's sister. She had an Australian accent and blonde hair like Felix, also she called the boy on the phone "Lix" and "Lixie" and that sounds like short for Felix. I don't know maybe I'm just weird.

When I arrived home I went upstairs to my room and I just lay on my bed scrolling through Instagram I was kidna bored not gonna lie but I had nothing to do so why not? After good 20 minutes on my phone I was bored so I called my sister.

The call:

Hyunjin: Hey Yejiiiii

Yeji: Hey oppa, what's up?

Hyunjin: Are you at school rn?

Yeji: No, I had morning training so I'm not, you?

Hyunjin: Nah, I woke up late so I decided to stay home

Yeji: Oh, I see

Hyunjin: Do you want to come over by any chance?

Yeji: Sure, why not, when?

Hyunjin: Maybe in 15 mins? If you can?

Yeji: Sure! Mom baked apple pie so I can take it with me!

Hyunjin: Okay then, see you soon!

Yeji: See ya oppa!

End of the call

I ended the call and went to kitchen to prepare some snacks, I took chips and some cookies and I put them on the kitchen counter. After about 20 minutes I heard doorbell so I went to open the door. Yeji was standing here looking like a snowman she was covered in snow. Yes snow. Today started snowing. I let her in and she took of her shoes. "Hi oppa lets eat the apple pie!" She said smiling "Okay lets go you can cut it on the cutting board Its in the kitchen. "Hyunjin oppa-aah you have it so messy here!" She yelled from kitchen "I will clean here a little if that doesn't matter!". She then brought me a sliced ​​apple pie and went back to the kitchen to "clean up". "Yeji-ah you don't have to clean its okay~!" I yelled at her with my mouth full of apple pie "sorry oppa but this is in need you can't have it messy here!" She started cleaning. She cleaned it so fast and the kitchen was now looking like new. "I'm done!" she said with happy tone "thank you Yeji" I smiled at her eating the apple pie. "Yaa oppa give me some too don't eat everything yourself!!" She took the plate with the pie and started eating.

We ate all the pie and then we went to watch some drama. "What do you want to watch Yeji-ah?" I asked "I want to watch My Demon there is new episode "Okay" I played it on tv and watched it with her. I don't usually watch drama, but it's not bad. (Go watch My Demon y'all🌚)

______________________________________

FELIX'S POV

I was waiting for my sister at home. She said she have something for me so I'm exited. When I heard the door opened I rushed downstairs to greet her but it was not here. "Oh you must be Felix right? My wife's brother" It was Rosé's husband "Y-yeah its me" I said little shy "Okay I'll go I have some work but nice to see you Felix!" He said and left to his office. I waited for Rosé to come. After about 10 minutes she came "Hi Yongbok-ah" she greeted me with smile "oh hey noona" I said smiling "here I bought you some brownies!" "Thank youu Rosie noona!" I'm so happy that she bought me brownies its my favorite. I started eating them. They were delicious. After I ate them I went to my room to call my friends they might be worried about me.