ONE

NO ONE'S POV

"WAKE UP YOU UGLY BRAT!!" Felix's dad shouted on him. He quickly got up and saw his father standing at his door to his room that was the size of a cellar because his father said he wouldn't waste the space on some small lust. Felix quickly went to the door and knelt before his father to apologize. His father did nothing but take his belt and drag Felix down his back until he fell to the ground. Felix kept apologizing still lying on the ground. Then his father shout on him "TAKE YOUR FUCKING ASS AND GO TO YOUR FUCKING SCHOOL" Felix preferred not to even look at him and quickly stood up and bowed. Then his father went downstairs and Felix went into his small bathroom to get ready for school. He looked at himself in the mirror and tears began to fall from his eyes. He quickly wiped them from his eyes and went downstairs with his backpack on his back. When he went downstairs he saw his father sitting on their huge couch. Felix wanted to sneak out quickly so his father wouldn't beat him again, but his father noticed. "YOU FUCKING GAY BRAT HOW DARE YOU" He shouted at Felix. "COME HERE, NOW" Felix walked closer to his father. He didn't meet his eyes. His father took his chin and turned his head so that he was looking into his eyes. "LOOK AT ME YOU BART LOOK AT ME!! DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS AGAIN?!?" Felix cautiously replied " N-no I-I am sorry father it w-won't happen a-again.." "OFCOURSE IT WON'T HAPPEND AGAIN" He let go of Felix's chin and slapped him. "Because...you know what will happend, RIGHT?!" "y-yes s-sorry.." then Felix stood up and walked to the door and left their house.

______________________________________

FELIX'S POV

I left our house. When I was sure that no one would hear me, I started to cry. My cheeks were wet and my eyes were red. After some time, I looked at the time and found that it was time to go to school. I didn't want to be late so I ran half the way. Almost all my classmates already have their own car or motorbike, only I don't because I don't have any money. My father keeps all the money for himself and doesn't even care about me. Once I didn't eat for 2 weeks. Of course, my father didn't care at all. The only person I can confide in is my sister, I always call her at night when our father is drunk so he doesn't hear me. I was full of thoughts that I didn't even realised that I was in front of my college allready. So I went inside the building. "HEY FELIIIX!" I heard Jisung yelling at me with his bright smile on his face. "Hey" I answered " Is everything Okay?" He asked "You know...my father" "Oh...sorry" Jisung said "don't apologize you didn't do anything you are my best friend" I smiled at him and he gave me his smile back. "Btw where are others?" I asked "I think they are in the resting Area" so we Went there and we saw them sitting peacfully on green couch next to book shelf. Jeoging was reading book and Seungmin was listening to music. Jisung jump on them from back and scared them. "Hey Jisung stop that!! I was half asleep you scared me!!" Seungmin yelled at him. I looked at Jeongin who was still progresing what just happend sitting on the ground with his book on his head. He looked that funny that I couldn't help my self and I started laughing so loud holding my stomach. "What is that funny?" Jeongin asked "Bro you are literally sitting on the ground with your book on your head and you are asking me whats funny?" I said still kidna laughing at him "oh yea yea very funny" he glared at me "Okay guys lets go our class is starting soon" Seungmin said and after that he stood up from the couch and we all went to our classes.

///
__________________________________

HYUNJIN'S POV

I woke up at 4:30 am and went to my big bathroom. First I went to my shower and washed myself for like 15 minutes with comfortable warm water. I love morning showers because it wake me up and I'm feeling fresh after the shower. Warm water slowly ran down my body then I took a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I went to the mirror and dried my hair. When my hair was dry I went to my wardrobe to choose some comfortable clothes. I chose black baggy jeans, a dark gray t-shirt with elbow length sleeves and a black zip-up hoodie. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs it was already 5:45 am and school starts at 6:00 am so I don't have much time to eat breakfast so I just took a piece of toast with butter and drank some water. Then I went to the shoe closet and took my black platform shoes and walked out of my villa. I got into the car and started it. Since I still go to pick up my sister Yeji every morning, I turned to our family villa where my mother, father and my only and best younger sister Yeji live. I rang the bell and Yeji came out of the door with a smile on her face, I smiled back and Yeji said goodbye to our parents and got into my car. When we got to her building (our college has multiple buildings depending on what grade you're in) I said goodbye to her and she got out of the car and went to her friends. It was already quite late, I only had 5 minutes to get to my building, park my car and get to the class I was supposed to be in now. I arrived at my building, I attached my student card so I could pass and quickly parked in the student parking lot. I locked my car and ran to class. When I ran there I bumped into some guy. He was wearing face mask and so me so I didn't recognize who it was. (I am sometimes wearing face mask because I don't want to be bothered by fangirls on the way to class) He said sorry to me like a hundret times. I don't know why he is sorry to me because I bumped into him and he fell because of me I wanted to help him stand up but he coverd his head thinking I'm gonna hurt him then he stand up and ran away. Then I went to my class allready late.

To be continued...

Words: 1147