FOUR

a/n note: Hey guys, I hope that you like this fanfic so far, I don't know if I will be able to publish chapters so quickly. Because I have school and a lot of things to do. But I will try to publish at least 2 times a week, maybe 1 time. But anyways enjoy this chapter;)

______________________________________

FELIX'S POV

I woke up feeling extra pain in my body. I felt sick and almost couldn't move because of how my father beat me yesterday. I looked around and saw that I was still lying by the front door, and there was dried blood under me. My father's shoes were not in the overhead shoe cabinet, so he probably left for work earlier today. I looked at the time, it was 4:35 am and today I have a morning class that starts at 5:45 am so I better get ready. I leaned my hand on the shoe cabinet to get up, although it hurt but I had to go get ready. When I got up, I slowly walked to the stairs, grabbed the railing and went up. I opened the door of my room and went in, I shivered from the cold because my room is the only room where there is no heat except the garage of course. I went into my bathroom and washed the dried blood off my body, then I put on a t-shirt that I hadn't had on because yesterday when my father beaten me up, he took it off.  I don't have many clothes, I only have three t-shirts, one pair of pants and then one black sweatshirt with a zip. But that's enough for me. When I got ready for school I grabbed my half-decomposing gray backpack. I put it on my back and went downstairs. When I got to the kitchen I drank some water and went to put on my shoes. I am not allowed to eat without my father's permission because if he found out that I ate something without permission, he would beat me and let me starve for two weeks. Fortunately, at least I have some food at school, but even then it's not enough, because we can't take too much food so that there's enough left over for everyone. But one nice worker in the canteen at our college gives me a little more food because she thinks I'm unhealthy thin. Which is actually true not gonna lie. I put on my shoes and walked out the door this time taking my spare key to our door which I keep in the top drawer just in case. I locked up and headed to school. When I arrived in front of building 2. it was already 5:30am so I had 15 minutes to get ready for the first class. I put on my black face mask and my black hat. I put my student card at the entrance and went inside. I immediately went to the first floor where I have a locker and prepared my things for my morning class. Morning classes have three periods, sometimes four, first is 5:45am- 6:30am, second is 6:35am- 7:45am and third is 8:00am- 9:45am and if we have fourth (which we usually have on mondays) is 9:50am- 10:35am, on the other hand evening classes usually have three periods, first is 5:30pm- 6:15pm, second is 6:20pm- 7:05pm and third is 7:10pm- 7:55pm. But that would be enough for the class schedule. My first class I had was biology, to be honest its not that bad subject but it is quite boring. Our professor entered the classroom and announced that today, instead of biology, there would be a mandatory seminar on self-harm. "This program applies to the seniors of building 1. and the juniors of building 2., and will run during the break and also during the second period of classes. thank you for understanding pack your things and follow me to the lecture class." We all packed our things and followed the professor. When we came to the room designated for seminars and lectures, I saw that the seniors from Building 1. are already here, which means that Hyunjin's sister Yeji is also here somewhere.

______________________________________

HYUNJIN'S POV

I woke up and saw that I probably fell asleep in Yeji's bed yesterday night. I took my phone and looked at time it was 4:25am so I woke up Yeji too and then I went to the bathroom to get ready. I did my morning routine and then I took my clothes from yesterday and put them on. Yeji was doing her make-up and I took my backpack and went downstairs. There was my mom and she was making breakfast. I usually don't have breakfast at home because I don't know how to cook much and I don't even have time for it. Mom made an egg omelette with bread. It looked good. Then she asked me "Hey Hyunjin, what do you want to drink?" "Small strong coffee please" I said, she nodded and went to the coffee machine to make me coffee. When Yeji came downstairs she said she want green tea today. So we ate our breakfast and then we went to the shoe closet and we put on our shoes. When we were ready, we said goodbye to mom and went out to my car. Yeji sat in the front passenger seat and I sat in the driver's seat and started my car. Then we drove towards the school. Then I stopped in front of building 1. and Yeji got out of the car. "Bye Hyunjin oppa see you soon!" she said "I will pick you up again when your school ends" I said and smiled at her. Then she walked away. And I drove as ussualy to the student parking lot of building 2. then I parked and got out. I walked inside the college and went to prepare my things for the first period. The first class I have today is art. and that's my favorite subject, I've always liked to paint and draw, I like to paint on canvas or make pencil sketches in a sketchbook. The class started and professor Mrs. Kim came to the art classroom and announced the topic we will do today "Dear students, today we will paint anything on the theme of winter, so take your canvases and paints and start painting" I did what she said and started painting. I managed to finish it by the end of the class.