introduction- Lee/Park siblings

Lee Felix

Son of rich man (their father owns big company)
Age: 19
Has one sister: Roseanne Park (Formerly Lee, then married and became Park)
Sexuality: Gay
Goes to colegge where is allways bullied for being gay and more things
Has 3 friends Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin
Lives with his father
Nationality: Australian🇦🇺

Roseanne Park

Daughter of rich man
Age: 25
Has one brother: Lee Felix
Sexuality: straight
Married to rich bussines man
Works as bussines woman
Her childhood friends are Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie
Lives in villa with her husband
Nationality: Australian 🇦🇺

///

Rosé and Felix had very hard childhood, because their mother died when Rosé was 7 and Felix 1. Their mother had car accident and died of a massive brain hemorrhage. After that car accident, their father changed and started blaming them and taking out his anger on them. Every day he either beat them or got drunk. Sometimes they were covered in blood and bruised. As their father did not want anyone to find out, he forced them to wear clothes that cover their entire bodies. Even though it was summer, they had to wear a face mask, sunglasses or a hat. It went on like this for a long time until Rosé was 18 and found a husband so she could leave her father. Although she didn't even love her husband in the beginning, after that she got used to him so she didn't care. The only thing that kept creeping into her head and that she blamed herself for was that she left Felix with their father. She was worried about him but she couldn't go back for him because her father said that when she gets married she must not return home or tell anyone about what he is doing to them otherwise he will kill her and her husband. So she always called Felix at night to calm him down or talk to him.

So Felix was left alone with his father who hurt him and every time he came home a little late from school he cut him in the back with a razor until he bled or beat him with a rope for 10 minutes. Felix had the feeling that his father wanted to beat the soul out of him. It wasn't much better at school either. There, some bullies always took him to the boys' public toilets and beat him up there and then left him there bleed on the ground. Felix didn't know what to do because he knew that at home and at school nothing but beatings or harm awaits him. Once he even wanted to commit suicide but his friend Jisung came in time and saved him. The only thing that Felix wished for since he was little was the joy of life and for his father not to hurt him.

Felix is scared to be alone in school. Everytime his friends left to their classes he is alone so he is sometimes wearing mask so the bullies wouldn't recognize him and he could walk away unharmed. But sometimes he forgets his mask because he is not allowed to wear it in class and when he leaves the class he sometimes forget to put it on.

Felix always wanted to hear someone telling him "I love you"
Except for his sister Rosé, who also told him that, but out of sibling love.
~

You will be introduced to other characters as the fanfiction  progresses.

Also guys please help me pick husband for Rosé someone who is Park I don't know who should I choose bcs there is lots of Park's yk.
So if you will have any idea share it with me thanks<3