Only love Xiao Su Su: It stands to reason that our little Su Su is a little artist on the 18th line, who will he offend? So effortless to try to throw dirty water on him?

Old Rogue Detective: I have inside information! Liu Xia was killed at seven o'clock in the afternoon, and Su Yinian was still in the company at this time! I also want to know, how did Su Yinian teleport and run to kill Liu Xia?

This comment was liked by the highest number of people, and those discordant remarks were quickly brushed down.

In addition, there are more and more evidence listed in favor of Su Yinian, and those black fans don't dare to name them anymore.

Old hooligan detective: Also, Liu Xia's last phone call before she died was to Su Yinian, if Su Yinian was her murderer, what did she call Su Yinian for?

Only love Su Su: I have always believed in our family Su Su, how could a person who can run more than ten kilometers in order to catch a thief kill someone? But what I'm curious about now is, why do people come and throw dirty water on my house again and again?

Mo Mileage: I suddenly discovered something that made people think about it very scary, I found that Su Su has been hacked since his debut, and he has been scolded no matter what he does. obviously auditioned for a few roles, and finally said that he was going to play a big production, and then pushed all these scenes. Don't you think it's weird? If you want to play a big production, why do you have to audition? During this time, he was scolded very badly and very ugly.

I'm a vegetable leaf: I think people in the entertainment industry should not be so idle, and they ran to hack Su Su before he became completely famous, how do I think it has something to do with Su Su's family background.

Hell is empty, and the devil is in the world: Didn't Zhihu reveal Su Su's family history in the first two years? As a result, the person who broke the news disappeared immediately, and even the article disappeared, and all the news about the article disappeared completely. But I felt that something was wrong, so I saved some pictures.

Heheda little girl: What is there to save Su Yinian is an illegitimate child, isn't it? What is there to look into? The Su family has always regarded him as a disgrace.

Xiao Qiaohua: Su Yinian is an illegitimate child, the son of the junior, and I don't know what you fan him? Although he does look like a dog, his birth has already determined that he will not be a good person.

Hell is empty, the devil is on earth: I found the photo, go to my Weibo to see it! If Su Yinian is really an illegitimate child, then may I ask, why is there a wedding photo of Su Linhong and his mother Gu Eryou? The Su family did marry the Gu family back then, and I never heard the news of the divorce between the two, but later it turned out that the two were not married? Isn't that weird? If you don't have a weak heart, why delete those photos? Also, as far as I know, Su Qiao's beauty salon turned out to be the Gu family, if it was really the junior in your mouth that mother seduced others, how could you be willing to give your own property to others? I haven't given up investigating this matter all these years, and I've really found out something. If you are interested, go to my Weibo to see it!

[The ugly thing of the Su family, who is the junior who destroys other people's families, maybe it?!] As soon as this article came out, it immediately caused an uproar in the entertainment industry, and the news of Liu Xia's death was suppressed in an instant.

Susu is my baby: I'm a good girl, and if this is really true, it would be terrible! Obviously, he is the sister-in-law of the Su family, but he was made into an illegitimate son by his ruthless father and mistress?

Brilliant fireworks: There is no blood, only more blood, the Su family is ruthless enough! I guess that Su Yinian has been suppressed over the years and the Su family should not be able to escape! Didn't Su Yinian say in an interview before that the reason why he became a star was to seek justice for himself? At that time, I thought it was particularly hypocritical for one of his illegitimate children to say such things, but now it seems that it is probably because the other party has only this way to avenge himself and his mother.

When Su Qiao saw this article, her expression became more and more flustered, what is the origin of this empty hell? How could they find out so clearly about their Su family? How could the other side have so much evidence?

Su Qiao's fingers trembled, and she hurriedly ran to find the leader of the water army, asking the other party to suppress those remarks, while she hurriedly contacted the agent and asked people to withdraw the article.

Mo Mileage: It's no wonder why Su Su has been hacked for so many years, although the Su family is not particularly rich among the rich, but spending money to buy the water army and a few directors still has the ability. So over the years, Su Su's exposure has become lower and lower, and I am afraid that the Su family is behind the ghosts.

Hell is empty, and the devil is in the world: many of the Su family's properties belonged to the Gu family before this, in fact, as long as you investigate carefully, this matter can be investigated, but no one has wronged Su Su, and no one will be idle to investigate these things. But I'm different, I'm a true fan of Susu, and I've always believed that my vision will never go wrong. Plus my profession, so I'm sure to get to the bottom of it. As a result, I really found out that half of the Su family's property was transferred by the Gu family. If the Su family has a clear conscience, they can throw out evidence to prove themselves, of course, I also have evidence here.

Su Xiaoqiao: You are simply slandering! Su Yinian is that he is an illegitimate child!

Little Cauliflower: Yo, Su Qiao's dog has started barking, the evidence is all here, I want to refute it, come up with evidence!

Hell is empty, the devil is in the world: there is another thing, Su Su's mother died of overwork, her grandfather was half paralyzed in a nursing home, her grandmother was in a mental hospital, and the teacher who had been supporting Su Yinian was also knocked into a vegetative state, do you feel extremely afraid to think about it?! The people around Su Su are leaving in various frightening ways, which is simply to destroy Su Su's will, it is unimaginable, under such circumstances, Su Su has also grown into a selfless and helpful character.

Susu is mine: I know I'm not the wrong person, Susu is really good!

Fans spontaneously went to look for evidence, and sure enough, they found the news of Su Yinian's entry and exit from the nursing home and psychiatric hospital, as well as photos of Su Yinian handing out flyers at the door of the supermarket...

Many fans are distressed, but more are angry, and what the Su family does is disgusting.

But soon, fans found out that hell was empty, and the devil's number in the world was written off.

Su Qiao thought that this would stop the loss in time, but what she didn't expect was that it would add fuel to the anger of fans, fortunately, they took a screenshot of the article in advance, and the Su family could seal an account, so they didn't believe that the Su family could seal everyone's account.

Fans almost unceremoniously sent out all the articles, making things bigger and bigger, and letting everyone know the face of the Su family. Eating the meat of the Gu family and drinking the blood of the Gu family, how could Su Qiao and her younger brother have the face to say that they didn't want Su Yinian to enter the Su family? It's shameless! actually changed his age to a larger age, just to be the identity of Su Yinian's illegitimate son, it's disgusting!

Seeing so many vicious remarks coming to her like sea water, Su Qiao was so anxious that she was sweating profusely, how could things get out of control?

What should she do?

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] (Langlang nail homo) rain falling cinnabar, [Tanmei] other people's children have a very low sense of existence, [Tanmei] scum taste, [Tanmei] fast wearing green tea upgrade system , [Tanmei] Yunyang novelist chaos, [Tanmei] What bad intentions can a dog have, [Tanmei] is not perfect, [Tanmei] drunk Yangzhou, [ Tanmei] rubbing love and peeping love , [Tanmei] fell in love with the sick boss in the fear of travel

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top