Tiangong Entertainment.

After Gong Shangyong found out about some things, he immediately found Liu Xia, and Su Yinian would not know that Liu Xia said that she had left the company on the surface, but in fact, she just picked up a new person.

Su Yinian didn't go to the company because he was busy with the warehouse business, he didn't know about it, and he stupidly thought that Liu Xia really left the company.

After Liu Qiang heard Gong Shangyong's words, his face turned pale in an instant: "Boss..."Why is his own boss suddenly interested in Su Yinian? By the way, it must be that video. It's all Su Yinian, isn't it just to save people? Why do you have to make such a big move? He knows his boss's character very well, and knows that what his boss hates most is that someone hinders his financial path, he originally thought that there are so many bosses in the company, and he will definitely not care about Su Yinian, but he still didn't take precautions.

"What? Do you need to say it a second time? Gong Shangyong's face was gloomy, he was not like people outside who only found out the surface, he knew the situation of the Su family very clearly, and he also knew that Su Yinian was the heir of the Su family. I also know how the Su family was wolf-hearted and snatched all Su Yinian's things. Even so, Gong Shangyong still wants to pink Su Yinian, because for him, the Su family is a third-rate family, otherwise Su Qiao has been in the entertainment industry for so long, why is he still hovering in the third or fourth line? That is, the family background is too soft, and it can only be targeted at some small transparent entertainment circles without background, and others, the Su family really can't move. Now, since he wants Su Yinian to make money for him, he naturally wants to protect Su Yinian behind him, maybe Su Yinian will save his favors, and after Su Yinian quits the entertainment industry in the future, he can throw Su Yinian to the old man, this is a good strategy to kill two birds with one stone!

If Gong Shanghao is here, he knows what his younger brother thinks. will definitely shout profiteers, he just wants to make Su Yinian suffer a little, his younger brother actually plans to let Su Yinian completely become a slave of the palace family, this is planning to completely squeeze Su Yinian dry.

The woman hurriedly said, "If you want to fire me, you have to give me a reason!"

Gong Shangyong was speechless, "Who will give a reason if I fire my company, I'm afraid you won't have a face when you say it!" I actually came to ask him why, Liu Xia is really old, and she doesn't want to give her face.

"Is it Su Yinian who has come to sue! Liu Xia said cautiously, couldn't Su Yinian let her go? She no longer appeared in front of Su Yinian.

Gong Shangyong secretly rolled his eyes, shook his head and said: "He didn't come to me, but I watched the video of him running wildly, and later I learned that he was actually my artist." Liu Xia, no matter who you are targeting Su Yinian for, I will not keep you. I raise these artists to let them earn money for me, not for them to earn money for you! But you don't understand this truth, and you've been doing a lot of thinking here, how can you get married and be a housewife for more than ten years and be completely out of touch with this industry? Since you don't have this ability anymore, don't waste this resource! I don't want my artists to pick their feet in vain, waste so many years, and don't earn me a penny, but still rely on me to raise them! How boring is this! I'm not a philanthropist, so I'm signed someone to support me.

Liu Xia hurriedly pleaded: "I promise not to do it again next time!" "She is a newcomer with her heart, and she will definitely not have Su Yinian's thing.

"You don't have a next time! ! If you don't leave, don't blame me for looking for security.

Liu Xia gritted her teeth fiercely and left the company with red eyes. After being expelled, she went to the bank on a special trip, and no one knew what he had done in the bank.

Liu Xia has been frantically using her connections to find relationships, find ways, and find resources for her newcomers in the past few days, and finally got a role of the fourth female for her newcomers, but her efforts are gone, she really needs this job, and if she has no money, how can she buy evidence from Su Yinian? And she knows that someone is secretly following her these days. If she doesn't have money, she can't escape!

Liu Xia walked in the taxi, in pain.

Unemployed and without money, what can she do now? Do you really want to drive her to death?

Tiangong Entertainment.

Gong Shangyong was looking at Su Yinian's script, and he deeply felt that if Su Yinian played this role, I am afraid that he would only be able to play such a role in the future, and it is estimated that he will become a villain professional, but Gong Shangyong does not like this.

Throwing the script aside, Gong Shangyong cursed secretly, Liu Xia is really good, and after leaving Su Yinian, she gave Su Yinian such a set.

I heard that the old man has been investigating a person recently, and this person is likely to be Su Yinian...

You have to sell face to your old man!

So Gong Shangyong dialed Director Wang's phone and explained that he wanted to invest in Director Wang's movie, but the content of the movie had to be changed, and Su Yinian's role had to be changed to be less obscene.

Wang tao.didn't agree at first, but it wasn't until Gong Shangyong smashed 30 million that Wang Tao immediately shut up. 30 million can make his movie better, besides, it's just that one character should be changed, maybe it will make this movie the icing on the cake.

Director Wang is also a person who can comfort himself very well, and soon, he began to change the script in a hurry.

Gong Shangyong, who got the script, nodded with satisfaction, this role is not bad.

Su Yinian looked at his phone and found that he had received a new script, and seeing that his role in the new script had changed so much, Su Yinian raised his eyebrows slightly.

However, some directors did say that when something happened, Su Yinian didn't care.

As soon as Monday arrived, Su Yinian planned to go to the studio, saying that he wanted to take makeup photos.

And Su Yinian's new agent is also coming to pick him up.

When I opened the door, Su Yinian's new agent was really the woman of the day.

"Surprised?

Su Yinian nodded honestly and said, "I didn't expect you to be my agent!"

"The boss is clearly trying to praise you, if I don't rob you, you will be snatched away by others, so of course my speed must be fast!" Let's go, I've got a car for you! The woman said with a smile, fortunately, she had the foresight to give Su Yinian a variety show, otherwise, the boss probably wouldn't have looked for her to take Su Yinian Su Yinian

was stunned, but she didn't expect that she even had a car.

Su Yinian was flattered and stood in front of the car excitedly: "Is this really my car?" The

woman nodded and said, "Yes, this is your car, get in the car!"

Su Yinian smiled and got into the car excitedly. This is his car, and when he returns to the last days, he must take it back.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Burning Snow City , [Tanmei] After the quilt becomes a sperm, [Tanmei] Dusk after the confession [String sound] , [Tanmei] Fierce Meng, [Tanmei] He likes his last year , [Tanmei] there is a ghost behind me, [Tanmei] a scholar, [Tanmei] sucking, [Tanmei] after the prince was captured by the dragon , [Tanmei] Sichun disease treatment

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top