It's just that to Su Yinian's surprise, this time the space system actually told him something that surprised Su Yinian very intimately.

The speed of time in several worlds is different, even if Su Yinian stays here for a month, it will only be two days after the closure of the north to them, this matter makes Su Yinian surprised, so that he can collect more materials. If one day is equal to half a month, and five days is equal to two and a half months, and in these two and a half months, he must solve the matter and collect the materials to the full.

Su Yinian was in a very happy mood, although he couldn't use his body again, but they believed that since the other party agreed, they would definitely do it for them.

It was precisely because of this sentence that Su Yinian's whole heart died again, and he decided to start "handling the case".

Su Yinian, because he still has to use the Internet, he deliberately stayed in a room with broadband for a day, and the environment of the room is much better than other rooms, there is no smell of disinfectant water, and there is a faint sandalwood fragrance.

Su Yinian is still very satisfied with this room, of course, Su Yinian doesn't care much about the environmental requirements.

Su Yinian was not hungry because he had already eaten a bowl of porridge and a few buns when he was in the middle of the road.

Su Yinian took out a pen and notebook, and the mobile phone was carefully charged before taking it out, the first thing Su Yinian did when he turned on the computer was shopping, and he filled in the warehouse address on Taobao word by word. Su Yinian has not learned pinyin Xi, although he has memory to help, he can't help him for too long, after all, Su Yinian can only recall the memory of this body, but he can't produce knowledge memories about what this body has learned because of Xi body. So it's still a little difficult to learn Pinyin Su Yinian Xi, and after he fills in the address word by word, it's already 10 minutes later.

But looking at these words, Su Yinian still has a sense of accomplishment. He did it all by tapping the keyboard word by word.

After filling in the address, Su Yinian began to shop online, and Su Yinian found that online shopping is really a good platform. Of course, Su Yinian is even more fortunate that this body is an otaku, and almost all daily necessities rely on the Internet, so Su Yinian is so handy when he learns Xi.

Then you bought a lot of materials directly in the medical device mall, and bought 100 boxes of hydrogen peroxide at one time a year, all kinds of medical equipment, bandages, cold medicines and other messy things. The merchant saw that he had bought it for 5 years and contacted Su Yinian directly, and was willing to give Su Yinian a discount, and Su Yinian was of course very satisfied with it. A verbal agreement was made directly with the seller.

Su Yinian also bought a vacuum packaging machine in accordance with the requirements of Feng Beizhi, and came back, planning to buy some fruits. Although the space has the function of preserving, the hope of Feng Beizhi is that he can sell these fruits to the outside world for Su Yinian, of course, Su Yinian is the person behind the scenes, and Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu come forward to earn some intermediate price.

Su Yinian had no objection to this, so he asked him to give all of it to Feng Beizhi, but Feng Beizhi insisted on making a deal with him, and Su Yinian did not shirk it. Su Yinian actually knew that if he had been handing over all the materials to Feng Beizhi for free, he would be dissatisfied after a long time.

After that, Su Yinian, who didn't want to think about those troubles, also bought all kinds of clothing and winter clothes on the Internet, such as warm pants, warm clothes, underwear, underwear, and underwear.

Su Yinian spent two million overnight, but Su Yinian didn't feel distressed at all, in fact, Su Yinian didn't have any concept of money, he only knew that the gold could buy a lot of materials.

Of course, Su Yinian will not only shop online, he also plans to go to the wholesale market to sign a cooperation with the wholesale boss directly, in short, to collect materials from various channels as much as possible.

The next day, after Su Yinian got up, he began to be busy with renting a house, and during the period when Su Yinian was looking for a house, he couldn't help it every time, and ran to all kinds of small shops to buy a lot of things and then avoid people and stuff them into the space. Su Yinian found that he was really fascinated, this feeling of shopping, no wonder this body likes shopping so much, so much like to be an otaku, it turns out that this is the case in the room.

Su Yinian missed the opportunity to see the two houses because he was lost during this period.

Su Yinian thought very easily, isn't it just two houses? It's not a big deal, maybe we'll meet again next time I call.

Su Yinian, who was helpless, didn't know that he actually walked to the second ring road on foot, and he only cared about buying all kinds of special delicacies along the way, anyway, the space can be kept fresh at present, so Su Yinian is not worried that these things will expire or be damaged. And even if it's really expired, it's fine, anyway, they eat expired canned food in the last days, in fact, the taste is not unpleasant, it's pretty good.

After Su Yinian found out that he had actually run into the second ring road, he finally took out the map from the shopping spree, and after comparing the surrounding brands, he found that he had really run so far, Su Yinian had a headache. Better for himThe Jade Street that he wanted to go to before was near here, and Su Yinian thought about it and went to Jade Street, intending to sell the imperial jade.

He checked on the Internet that the imperial jade in this world is quite precious, and he appeared in the imperial capital once 10 years ago, and rarely saw the imperial jade again after that.

But Su Yinian took a 20-kilogram imperial jade this time, which was a little sad to say, and this implication was given to him by Feng Beizhi. Feng Beizhi didn't want to give him such a large piece of jade, because the seller who sold him the jade didn't have the time to carve and grind these large pieces of jade into beautiful jade ornaments, so he directly handed over the big stone that their family couldn't sell to Feng Beizhi.

In the last days, there are very few people who want to find someone who understands jade. That's why Su Yinian took such a big advantage.

Su Yinian asked a middle-aged man with a particularly honest appearance. "Do you accept jade here?"

Seeing Su Yinian's dusty appearance, although he looked a little embarrassed, his facial features were a little exquisite, and he didn't look like he was poor.

The middle-aged man did not look down on Su Yinian like that girl because of this, but was patiently replied by Su Yinian. "We do have high-quality goods that we can collect here, and we don't want low-class goods!"

Su Yinian said. "I have a piece of jade here, they all say it's called Imperial Jade, I want to ask you how much it's worth?"

"Imperial Jade? The middle-aged man snorted lightly, the imperial jade is actually the red jade, but except for the small dividend that appeared 10 years ago, there is no news about the red jade. Su Yinian said that the middle-aged man of Emperor Jade didn't believe it at all.

"You've got to show me, right?

Su Yinian nodded, and directly took out a piece of red jade, and the middle-aged man was completely stunned at first glance.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] On how to bend a straight man of steel in a beautiful fishing system, [Tanmei] Crossing the Zerg as a virtual top stream, [Tanmei] What to do if you are taken by a scheming schoolgirl, [Tanmei] Mr. Gu's Little Rose , [Tanmei] Love Trading , [Tanmei] The reborn male concubine is divorced, [Tanmei] Beacon Rose, [Tanmei] Innocent Fox Pretty Sect Master, [Tanmei] Secret Land Wasteland Daily, [Tanmei] empty boat

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top