Part 17 : Mistake

DO I REALLY LOVE HER?

Sarah's POV

We were about to exit the hotel and we were asked for feedback.

While writing in my own feedback page I heard from behind as Taehyung said.

"Maybe there is a water leakage in my room. Because I found a pool of water out of nowhere. Please make sure. That's the only negative feedback."
I bit my lip...

It was me.

Flashback

"Your necklace is glowing again, Sare!"
As he said my eyes got open.

He kissed my collar bone as I looked at my necklace.
Yellowish-orange...
Fire!

It wasn't the heat of the romance rather than my magic.

I pushed him.
"What happened?"
He asked breathing heavily. My own Breathing rate was fastened.

I looked behind him the table was set up in magical fire.

He was about to turn around when I smashed my lips onto his and did magic to vanish the fire magically without any trance left behind.

Once it was done I broke the kiss and stood up.

"I should go to my room now."
I said and bowed and then left the room in rush.

I entered my room and released a breath of relief.

"Thank god... The fire didn't got out of control....
God when will I overcome this?!"
I whined.

Flashback ended

I should have dried the water as well by air power. The manager apologised and went away.

I turned around and looked at him. The thing we did last night came in my vision giving me butterflies and making my knees weak.

"Don't do that... If you don't want my mouth on yours, and I kiss you so wildly that you could never forget it."

I inhaled a breath when he looked at me. I smiled but be just turned around and went to exit.

I smiled. A small hesitance and awkwardness might come. But I'll make sure the change which will come in our bond will be a good change.

We reached airport first. Other were coming from behind. It was only me and Taehyung. Right time to talk about last night.

"Yesterday night-"

"Was a mistake."
My eyes snapped at him in utter shock.

"Huh?"

"What happened yesterday, was just a mistake. It's good we didn't over do anything."

Over-do... Whatever we did was itself too magical!
I wanted to shout it but I wanna hear what he feels of what we did last night.

"Better forget it and get it over with. You're very good as a secretary and I don't want to lose you as secretary. So forget it. And let's not create any awkwardness between us."

My heart clenched with every word he said.

"So, it was a mistake?"
He looked at me with an obvious look.

"Yes it was. Forget the last night."
He looked other way and my eyes watered.

The car stopped by us and others came out of the car.

"Hey... Sare."
Jisoo came out holding her head and a hangover lemonade. I gulped down my tears.

"Hey!"