"No, no, no, you're good enough for me..."Su Yinian hurriedly shook his head, it was just some supplies, and it was too polite to seal Beizhi. And he thought about it, he didn't have the confidence to make Feng Beizhi like him, just like he said every day, just use other ways to let Feng Beizhi stay by his side.

"Favors to favors, buying and selling to buying! "Feng Beizhi knows very well that this favor is not enough, how important these medicines are to their world, Su Yinian is probably not clear at the moment. And if they get a lot of these medicines, they can also sell them out, not only medicines, but also salt, food, dry food, fruits, etc., if Su Yinian can really get them, then even if they don't have to kill zombies everywhere, there are also a lot of crystal nuclei that can grow and cultivate. Of course, this is not to say that they no longer go around killing zombies, but as an example, it will make them stronger. They will attract more talent as a team.

Feng Beizhi cautiously asked, "You need a crystal nucleus, right!?"

Su Yinian nodded and said, "Yes, the jade spirit needs it the most, but the crystal nucleus is also very needed!" The level of the crystal nucleus is getting higher and higher, and the number of points is getting more and more!

Feng Beizhi nodded thoughtfully, and then he asked, "Can you tell Liu Changyu about this matter?" "After all, it was really difficult for only him and Su Yinian to act, and they were not easy to explain the source of things, of course, they didn't have to explain. But to deal with this matter externally, there must be a person with eight sides to do it, and this person is Liu Changyu.

Su Yinian was stunned for a moment, looking puzzled, "Why?"

"It's just that the two of us may be tied up in our actions, I can trust Liu Changyu!" Of

course, Feng Beizhi also knew that this matter actually told others that it had no impact on Su Yinian at all, and Su Yinian could shuttle through other worlds, so if he encountered danger, he would just leave. So even if others knew that Su Yinian had secrets, they wouldn't be able to catch Su Yinian.

For now, of course, you can hide it for as long as you can.

Su Yinian is not a person who can't be flexible, so he quickly nodded and said, "As long as you agree, of course you can tell him!" Because what he wants is Feng Beizhi's trust, he doesn't care about other people, since Feng Beizhi believes in others, then he is willing to give his trust.

Hearing what Su Yinian said, the corners of Feng Beizhi's mouth rose slightly, it seems that Su Yinian now completely trusts him, and the most important thing is that Su Yinian is mainly based on his opinions, which is what makes Feng Beizhi the happiest.

"I'm glad you told me about this, after all, if you were acting alone, I'm afraid you'd run into the zombie's mouth by yourself! Feng Beizhi couldn't help but laugh. Su Yinian's road idiot attribute is a must, no one leads him, this guy will definitely run to the point where he doesn't know, of course, he may keep standing still.

Su Yinian knew that Feng Beizhi was talking about his road idiot, his cheeks were slightly red, and he smiled awkwardly and said: "I also want to change, mainly because the buildings around here are almost exactly the same, and some can't be changed!" "

Exactly the same? That's really what a road idiot would say. Obviously, the structure and layout of each house is different. Feng Beizhi thought angrily, looking at Su Yinian, although he was happy in his heart, Su Yinian had a channel to get supplies, but in fact... Feng Beizhi's heart was also very uneasy, he was really afraid that Su Yinian would leave.

Su Yinian continued: "My mother wants to become a plane merchant, although I don't understand, but I asked every day, he has read a lot of books, and he told me that plane merchants are still quite profitable!" He didn't just listen to his mother, he also knew how to investigate some of the issues that he would pay attention to as a businessman.

Looking at Su Yinian's appearance of clenching his small fists, Feng Beizhi chuckled and said, "I don't care about the rest, as long as you come back!" Feng

Beizhi stared at his gaze, deep and deep, as if in the world of Feng Beizhi, in his sight, he was all alone. It was as if he had lived in Feng Beizhi's heart.

This thought made Su Yinian's cheeks reddened slightly, and he was a little embarrassed and said: "Of course I will come back, it is very easy and comfortable here, there are not so many rules, so many depressing things, I am very happy and happy to fight side by side with you!" So I want to help you, and since I have this space, I must help you and help you make this world a better place. At least back to the way it was before the end times!

"Actually, it doesn't matter if you can recover or not, as long as you can survive!" Feng Beizhi stared at Su Yiniansaid. It's hard enough to live, they don't want to be the way they used to be, they just want to get a little better, and a little bit is enough to keep them alive.

Feng Beizhi then spoke: "Anyway, I will search for you as much as possible, but I want you to tell me, what do jade spirits look like?"

Su Yinian took out a jade spirit that had not had time to exchange it and handed it to Feng Beizhi, "This kind of jade spirit with a thin slit inside is the jade spirit, and this jade spirit seems to be divided into levels, the kind that has vaguely formed some patterns, and the value is higher." However, there are some pitfalls in my space, in our world, the high-grade jade spirit can be exchanged for a lot of high-grade spirit stones, and a high-grade spirit stone can be exchanged for tens of thousands of points, but in this space, a jade spirit only gives me 1~50,000 points. You say it's not a pit!

Feng Beizhi nodded, but he felt that this space question was actually quite interesting, you said that this space was a bit disorganized, but it was not like this.

If Su Yinian doesn't want to exchange for the jade spirit, this Su Yinian will have the opportunity to return to his own world in the future and sell the jade spirit, in fact, he can get a lot of points. It's enough to maintain this space, so this space is actually maintaining a delicate balance, but because there is too little information about this space, Feng Beizhi only thinks this space is interesting.

Seeing Su Yinian chattering a lot about the future, Feng Beizhi nodded, as long as Su Yinian had him in the future, it was enough.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Ghost Hotel, [Tanmei] Small goal, first be the world's first [Competition] , [Tanmei] "Comprehensive" The male protagonist has become famous (main attack), [Tanmei] Salted fish found that the whole family was a villain after wearing the book , [ Tanmei] brother, love me, [Tanmei] ABO beauty sultry, [Tanmei] hurt, [Tanmei] and Bai pick up the husband and baby in love , [Tanmei] wear it to become a "mother". , [Tanmei] Will the money be returned?

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top