"Why did you come to our world? Feng Beizhi then asked.

Su Yinian sighed, no longer hidden, and directly told Feng Beizhi about his life experience, "I was killed by my wife, pushed into the cliff by her, and then I don't know what happened, my soul was attached to this body."

Feng Beizhi frowned slightly: "It's no wonder, no wonder I obviously thought that you must be dead, but you survived." That...... Will you get out of here? This last sentence was what Feng Beizhi wanted to ask the most in his heart, although he was still a little awkward in his heart, but he didn't want Su Yinian to leave. He wanted Su Yinian to be by his side, as long as Su Yinian spoke, he would do anything for Su Yinian.

"I don't want to leave here..."Su Yinian's eyes were slightly red, he really didn't want to leave, at first he desperately wanted to leave here, because he was afraid of this world, this world was strange to him. However, after learning the truth that his mother told him, he found that his father and family were the strangest to him. He didn't want to leave.

"Our world is full of zombies, and there is no food every day, and your closest friends, maybe tomorrow you will live and die! Feng Beizhi didn't understand Su Yinian's decision, the place where Su Yinian lived shouldn't be as dangerous as they were here. Although he asked so, in fact, Feng Beizhi didn't want Su Yinian to go at all.

Su Yinian slowly spoke, "You may not know, in our world, we particularly advocate force!" Respect for martial arts! In the beginning, I was lucky enough to grow up in a big family, but I was unfortunate enough to occupy the position of my sister-in-law and was a complete waste. From the time I was 5 years old, my parents changed when I was found to be only the lowest gray level. Wrong...... It's my father who has changed, and he's no longer the father who spoils me and loves me. He became a father who would look disappointed when he saw me, and he wouldn't even want to look at me. It's good that my mother loves me and loves me, otherwise I might have been abandoned by them a long time ago! You won't understand how miserable I am in that world. I tried hard to get my father's approval, and because of his request, I also married someone I didn't like. Sadly, my father only wanted to harm me from the beginning to the end, and the wife I married, I later learned that she was a well-known cultist, because I didn't understand love, so I never touched her. She got along with my brother and killed me. So do you think I'll be able to go back to that home? "

Su Yinian has such a small body, and he has actually been married, relying on... However, for the sake of Su Yinian who had never touched the woman, Feng Beizhi's heart would soon not be awkward. Now is not the time to be awkward, if you continue to be awkward, Su Yinian will really run.

Feng Beizhi stood up, came to Su Yinian's side and sat down, patted Su Yinian's shoulder and comforted, "But your world is relatively stable, isn't it?"

"Wrong, in our world, it is common to kill people and seize treasures, even if I have stayed in the deep mountains and old forests for a while, because the force is too low, I will often be robbed of the prey I hunted. There is the greatest force in us, and I have tried for several years without going any further. So I don't have any nostalgia for that place at all, maybe it's just that becoming stronger has become my obsession. I came to this world after I died, I had space, I met you, and I knew that this space was the best gift my mother had left me! So I didn't want to leave, because I knew that there were people who were willing to stay with me and who really loved me. "

Feng Beizhi wants to love Su Yinian fiercely.

"So your space is not stimulated, it's given to you by your mother? Feng Beizhi frowned slightly.

"yes, although I don't know how she gave it to me. This space is how it is in my body, but I am grateful to my mother! Su Yinian looked at Feng Beizhi, his eyes flashed with starlight, and he was full of dependence on Feng Beizhi.

Feng Beizhi suddenly asked: "I listen to the meaning of your words, you seem to be able to go back, right?"

Su Yinian nodded and said, "Yes, I can go back." There's a strange exchanger in my space where I can exchange points for various planes and go back to my original world! "

Those jades..."Feng Beizhi is now remorseful, it seems that these jades are linked to Su Yinian's ability to go back.

He knew that those jades could make Su Yinian go back, he shouldn't have been so diligent in helping Su Yinian find jade, he remembered that he also found a few large boxes and gave Su Yinian a box, which was really terrible.

Su Yinian nodded and said, "Those with a crack in them are actually jade spirits. In our place, it can be used as a medicine, it can be advanced, and it can also wash the marrow and cut the scriptures, which is a very good pill. In our world, you can't buy what you want. But it's all over the place, boss, I'm grateful to you, I already have 180,000 points in my space now, and I can go back in two more years! Originally, I wanted to go back, but now I don't want to leave. But I have an idea now, and I don't know whether to say it or not... It's not just that, right? Will there be any impact?

Feng Beizhi patiently asked, "What do you think?" Tell me about it! "When you go back, you must destroy the corpses of those jadesExtinction, Su Yinian must not be allowed to get it.

Feng Beizhi is really duplicitous, ostensibly persuading Su Yinian to leave, but in fact, Su Yinian may not be able to leave at all.

"I want to go to other worlds and bring back what is there. We still have exorcism pills there, and I don't know if it will work for these zombies. It stands to reason that I have four exchange screens here, so I should be able to travel through four worlds, and the current world should be the modern world. If I get there, I should be able to get some medicines and other things, didn't you tell me that the stock of medicines in the warehouse is getting less and less? The surrounding county pharmacies have been searched, the drugs are non-renewable, and now there are no pharmaceutical personnel, so I thought, can I bring these drugs back from other worlds! Su Yinian thought about this idea for a long time, and saw that the three meals a day became more and more light, and he couldn't see anything like meat, and he almost didn't eat even pills, and he took Chinese medicine if he could. After all, Chinese herbal medicines can still be found in the deep mountains and old forests, but those Western medicines can no longer be produced.

Seeing that medicine and food were getting scarcer and less, Su Yinian's desire to go to other worlds to bring back supplies became deeper and deeper.

But he didn't know if his idea would cause trouble for them to Feng Beizhi, although he really wanted to listen to his mother and become a plane businessman, but the reality and the plan could never be the same.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 幽灵酒店 、 [耽美] 小目标,先当个世界第一[竞技] 、 [耽美] 〈综〉男主已攻成名受(主攻) 、 [耽美] 咸鱼穿书后发现全家都是反派 、 [耽美] 哥哥,爱我 、 [耽美] ABO美色撩人 、 [耽美] 受之伤 、 [耽美] 和白捡老公娃综热恋 、 [耽美] 穿来就变成娘亲 、 [耽美] 那钱还给吗

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部