Everyone nodded, they really couldn't deal with it.

Wang Tiantian said helplessly: "We almost can't come back, that zombie still has a son, his son is not an ordinary child, but he looks exactly like an ordinary child, no wonder Xiao Nian is mistaken!"

Lin Shen suddenly said: "If the loss becomes more and more humane, then is it still possible for us to win?" If they blend in with the human race, will we really be able to deal with it? "If the loss of humanity mixes into the crowd, who knows if the other person is good or bad?

Liu Changyu also felt that this was a very serious problem, and said helplessly: "The worst thing is that their IQ is higher, and they can find opponents to restrain us according to our will to deal with us!" And pick the weak! "Just like Su Yinian fell into the pile of zombies with the others, only Su Yinian was the most attacked. Also, almost all of the ability zombies on their team are against them, and there are naturally eighth-level abilities among them.

Wang Tiantian said with a worried face: "But if they recover the memory of human beings, will the situation be better, let's not be so pessimistic!"

Liu Changyu shook his head affirmatively and said: "I don't think the situation will necessarily be much better, this can be said to be the opposite!" If I were a zombie, even if I regained my memories of the time when I was human, I wouldn't be able to live in peace with humans. The mother and son the day before yesterday have explained everything, they are willing to let us go, but it is estimated that only this time, you must know that zombies will always be our enemies!

Wang Tiantian was stunned for a moment, and suddenly beat a drum in his heart, and then nodded without a trace.

Perhaps Liu Changyu and Wang Tiantian would never have thought that one day in the future they would become enemies in their mouths.

Day 4 morning.

Su Yinian finally woke up, and they had already arrived in Wuhua County, and they couldn't find jade properly when they were in Yuanqing City, so they could only go to this small county town to collect some materials that could be used, and by the way, they took Su Yinian to the jade shop to find some jade that Su Yinian needed.

Feng Beizhi figured it out, even if Su Yinian really refused to tell him anything, he didn't care.

Because he thought about it, he couldn't watch Su Yinian get hurt and leave it alone, so he could only be a little wronged.

Seeing that Feng Beizhi had collected so many jade stones for him, Su Yinian was very moved in his heart and grabbed Feng Beizhi's hand.

Feng Beizhi breathed a sigh of relief, "I still have the strength to catch people, so I can get up." But I was very happy in my heart that Su Yinian was so close to him.

Su Yinian nodded, looked at Feng Beizhi with sincere and starry eyes, and said, "Boss, thank you for saving me again!" "Feng Beizhi's kindness to him is too much, even if he can transport supplies, I don't know if he has to calculate for a lifetime to repay this favor.

"Who told me I can't let you go! Feng Beizhi opened helplessly.

Hearing Feng Beizhi's words, the corners of Su Yinian's mouth rose slightly, and then he said to Feng Beizhi with a firm attitude: "I have something I want to tell you!"

Feng Beizhi was stunned for a moment, looking at Su Yinian's firm gaze, he knew what Su Yinian wanted to say, but now was really not a good time.

Feng Beizhi patted Su Yinian's head and said, "You are still sick now, let's talk about anything back to the base!"

Seeing that Feng Beizhi was leaving, Su Yinian hurriedly grabbed Feng Beizhi's wrist, "Don't go." "He was a little scared alone.

Seeing that Su Yinian actually took the initiative to hold her hand, Feng Beizhi's heart was overjoyed, but he nodded indifferently and said, "Don't worry, I won't leave." Feng

Beizhi was secretly happy in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face"

Feng Beizhi completely forgot the cruel words he had said to Su Yinian at this moment, and looked at Su Yinian's cautious appearance for fear of being abandoned. Feng Beizhi was a little distressed, regretting why he said such hurtful words.

What surprised Feng Beizhi the most was that Su Yinian also had to stick to Feng Beizhi at night and sleep with Feng Beizhi.

Su Yinian sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Boss, it's almost autumn, let's sleep warmer, be careful not to catch a cold!"

Feng Beizhi knew very well what Su Yinian wanted to do, nodded, and the two of them said goodnight to each other happily.

The next day, seeing that Su Yinian was still only following behind him, Feng Beizhi was in a very happy mood all day.

Look at FengbeiTo the face of pride, if there is a tail, the tail is about to be raised to the sky, Liu Changyu said coldly, came to Fengbei to raise his eyebrows and said, "Now you are crazy with joy, right?" He's pestering you like this?

Feng Beizhi said with a smile, "Don't be too envious." "Just like Wang Tiantian, there are very few kids, and he doesn't dare to entangle Liu Changyu like this.

After that, because they met the team members who went to Daning City on the road, they took a detour to Daning City, which is also the famous jade town.

Feng Beizhi said to Su Yinian: "Since you like jade, let's go to Daning to have a look, and by the way, we will meet with the other teams, they have collected some supplies, and there is no way to bring them back!"

Su Yinian nodded: "Okay, thank you, boss." A

day later, they arrived in the city of Daning.

The team doing the task here was led by Xie Mingshan, and to Su Yinian's surprise, Li Yue and Xu Hongyan were actually here, because these two people were present, so Su Yinian had no space, and other cars could also hold these materials.

After everyone gathered, they collected all the supplies and decided to return to the base.

Along the way, Li Yue has been looking for an opportunity to get close to Feng Beizhi, but there is no chance, after she heard about the eighth-level ability, she took the opportunity to ask Feng Beizhi about the eighth-level ability. finally found an opportunity to talk to Feng Bei at most, but was interrupted by Su Yinian who suddenly appeared.

Li Yue's heart for Su Yinian was called a hate, but she didn't write it on her face at all.

Feng Beizhi and everyone didn't tell the story that Su Yinian actually hooked up with the little zombie.

The secretive attitude of everyone made Li Yue feel that Feng Beizhi had something to hide from them, which made Li Yue feel very uncomfortable.

This morning, Li Yue came to Feng Beizhi's car and said, "Chief, your clothes are torn with a few holes, let me help you sew them up!"

Feng Beizhi nodded and handed over a piece of clothing to Li Yue, Li Yue was very happy without thinking too much, and then after seeing the dress on Su Yinian's body the next day, Li Yue's smile was stiff all day. Feng Beizhi actually asked her to sew Su Yinian's clothes? Is this an attempt to embarrass her?

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 幽灵酒店 、 [耽美] 小目标,先当个世界第一[竞技] 、 [耽美] 〈综〉男主已攻成名受(主攻) 、 [耽美] 咸鱼穿书后发现全家都是反派 、 [耽美] 哥哥,爱我 、 [耽美] ABO美色撩人 、 [耽美] 受之伤 、 [耽美] 和白捡老公娃综热恋 、 [耽美] 穿来就变成娘亲 、 [耽美] 那钱还给吗

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑