•Part 14-School dance•

It's time. The final part.

It's the weekend so I can finally work on this :D

I'm so happy and great full I got to work on this :)

Tysm for all the reads <3

Word count: 410

•———————-•

3rd person:

A few hours after their plan, crybaby, y/n, Kira, and Evelyn all made it to the school dance. Their plan was flawless, and they knew that. 

The music playing was a bit eerie, but the four disregarded it. They watched Kelly argue with her "friends," as they smirked. 

"Alright, let's go y/n." Crybaby said, taking Y/n's hand. 

Y/n nodded, as they rushed to Leos office. They stood in front of the heavy doors. Y/n took out her pocket knife, just in case, and joined crybaby in pushing the door open. Thankfully, Leo wasn't there. 

"Ohhh, he's at the dance.." Y/n remarked, looking for the controller that opens the front gates of K-12. 

Crybaby joined her, as they looked around the cabinets as quickly as they could. 

"HERE IT IS!!" Crybaby yelled, taking out the controller. 

"You take the honor." She followed up sarcastically, pointing to the intercom attached to the wooden desk. 

Y/n laughed slightly, "what do I say?" She asked. 

"Just uhm.. say to run or something?" Crybaby responded. 

Y/n exhaled sharply, pushing the button to start the announcement. 

"EVERYONE RUN!!!!! EVACUATE THE SCHOOL NOW!!" She yelled, as crybaby pushed the controller to open the gates. 

Crybaby laughed, taking y/n's hand and jumping out of the large window behind them. Thankfully, it wasn't too high. They landed on the wet grass, from the rain prior. They both ran out to the field, meeting with Kira and Evelyn. 

"Let's burn this place down!!" Kira yelled, swiftly lighting a match and throwing it at the school. 

Everyone cheered, as they stood in awe in front of the burning k-12 building. They all randomly seemed to snap out of it, running with the rest of the students through the tall tress and bushes, leaving Leo and the school behind. 

"We did it!!" Y/n yelled, taking crybaby's hand. 

Suddenly, a portal rose from the ground. A woman, Lilith, stepped out. Everybody stepped through the portal, except Crybaby and y/n. They stood in front of the light. Evelyn turned around before she stepped inside. 

"Are you coming?" She asked. 

Crybaby and y/n looked back, sighing. 

"No.." y/n replied. 

I finished. I did it.. I finished my fanfiction!!

I'm so grateful for all the support from u guys :) 

Tysm.

Goodbye, everypony. 🫶