•pt. 6-nurses office•

Yay nurses office time yipeee hhjjjj

I'm rewatching the music video for this and it's amazing what 

Word count: 472

•————————•

3rd person:

After what had happened in class, crybaby and y/n somehow ended up outside of the nurses office. They both silently agreed that the place had an.. odd.. feel to it. They were strapped down to some rolling beds, being moved my the nurses, who all had the same clothes and hair. Very uncanny. It went on like this for, what seemed like it, hours. Y/n could only watch as the nurses took a piece of crybaby's braid off, holding it up to the nearly blinding lights. 

(Side note, the part where all the nurses are doing that dance thing made me laugh for a solid 6 minutes I have no idea why) 

While the nurses were distracted, y/n slipped out of the restraints, helping crybaby to get out as they both ran towards the exit. Two tall people, each with a realistic rabbit mask it, stood infront of crybaby and y/n, blocking their exit. 

They were immediately put back onto the rolling beds, as the nurses gave crybaby some strange liquid, and injecting a red substance into y/n's arm. 

As soon as their strange feeling started, it ended as the nurses lifted the matress part of the rolling bed, making it standing up. The nurses started turning on a strange blue machine, as the same two people watched. They flipped a switch, and a pink door rose from the ground. In sync, all the nurses turned towards the door, standing at the figure in the entrance. The nurses, and the strange people, all collapsed to the floor. Crybaby and y/n were freed, running over to the figure as quickly as they could. 

"Wait!" Y/n and crybaby called to the figure. 

The figure resembled a woman in a long dress, with various types of gold jewelry. Her eyes were a pitch black, and she had pointed ears. 

"Why are you leaving us here?" Y/n asked.

"We need to come with you.." Crybaby responded. 

The woman smiled warmly at the two. 

"Continue on, you will reach your truth." She said. "Do not hold fear in your heart." 

"Please, we don't wanna die here.." crybaby replied. 

"You've had many bodies before this, and will continue to have more. You're immortal." She said.

"But we're exhausted.." Y/n replied in a hushed tone. 

"We don't want to feel this anymore." Crybaby added. 

"You must feel the physical pain of this world, because the only way that we can truly learn is through experience." She responded. 

"Please.." crybaby said.

The woman turned away, looking back at the two and smiling. She walked through the door, into the bright lights. The door shut behind her, leaving y/n and crybaby alone. 

I'm adding a part for that ghost dance thing cuz it's cool

Bye everypony!