•pt 8.-Drama club•

YAY DRAMA CLUB IS MY FAVORITE K-12 SONG IM EXCITED

Word count: 878

•———————-•

3rd person: 

Crybaby walked into the auditorium as quiet as she could, as the teacher, Mr. Cornwell, rambled about drama from the stage, as his voice echoed across the near empty room. He took Ed towards crybaby, who was steadily making her way to her seat. 

"Even the late comers." Mr. Cornwell remarked. 

A few gasped, as all the people in the theatre turned to look at crybaby. Crybaby looked down.

"Alright, everyone. Please turn to your scripts." Mr. Cornwell instructed, as he made a lot of hand gestures, for some odd reason. "Look to page two, and find the roles to which you have been assigned." 

Crybaby flipped the pages in her book, raising her hand.

"Right, so about that. Uhm, is it possible to get assigned a different role?" She asked, looking up at Mr. Cornwell. "Maybe one that's not so.. domestic? Maybe like a film director, or.. the president of the United States?" 

"A harlot perhaps?" Mr. Cornwell replied, as everybody started to laugh at crybaby. 

"President, what a joke." One of the boys near the front row said, as everybody looked at crybaby once again. "Your kind are too soft and too sensitive to handle a man's job." 

Crybaby scoffed quietly. "Having a larger capacity ti feel and express emotion are one of the many qualities that makes us superior to your kind." She remarked, a forced smile on her face. 

Everybody gasped when she said this, whispering to each other as crybaby smiled, a real one this time. They all turned to the stage once again.

Crybaby stood up from her seat, mocking Mr. Cornwell out of spite. Mr. Cornwell sighed, and rang a bell, as two men approached crybaby from behind and dragged her backstage. 

She sat in a chair, as two women, one in a white dress with flowers, and the other in a pink dress with a bow, did her hair and makeup for the play. 

The time eventually came, and half the shell sat menacingly in their seats, staring at the dimmed stage. Y/n was amongst those, nervous as she knew crybaby was there. She looked around, realizing that she was really the only normal one here. 

The curtains swung open, as crybaby, an unknown boy, and two girls and two other boys stood on the stage.

All in perfect sync,  each of the girls re-enacted being proposed to by the boy next to them.

The three pairs forcedly danced with one another, once again, in perfect harmony. The entire audience smiled, but in a creepy way.

Crybaby and the two others ironed a piece of fabric on an ironing board on stage. The three others walked in from backstage, standing off to the side. Unexpectedly, the three girls walked to them, each angrily pointing towards the three. Crybaby raised the hot iron in her hand, pressing it against the closest boys face. 

 (I'm gonna be placing a divider around this next part because it gets a bit well.. gross. I'd you don't like that, read past the divider)

•———————————•

The heat from the iron burned the skin off his face, it clinging and stuck into the metal. Hot steam rose from the iron, as it was moved away from the boys face.

•———————————•

The two other cast members ran offstage, leaving crybaby and the other girls  alone as the music shifted into random key pressing. 

"You're being brainwashed!" She yelled.

Mr. Cornwell ordered somebody to drag her offstage. They hastily approached crybaby. 

"CANT YOU SEE WHATS HAPPENING? OPEN YOUR EYES!" She yelled. "Get off of me, get off! WAKE UP!"

The men disappeared. A burst of wind spread over the audience, as they seemingly snapped out of their attitude. 

Y/n smiled to herself, as crybaby breathed heavily. Everybody rose from their seats, rushing to the exit in a big crowd. As everybody screamed, crybaby and y/n opened the principal's door, pointing at him and his wife. (I think) the crowd rushed into the principals office, nearly being blocked by the nurses. 

(THEM QUITE LITERALLY RIPPING THE PRINCIPAL LIMB FROM LIMB HAPPENS.) 

Crybaby and y

stood in front of the covered dirt hood they had dug, dropping their shovels. Y/n exhaled, as crybaby brushed a bit of dirt off her dress.  

Crybaby turned her head towards y/n. 

"Wanna go play tennis?" She asked nonchalantly, as if they didn't just bury a body.

The two ran off, towards the tennis court where Kira was writing her to-do list. 

"Kira! Wait up!" Crybaby yelled, running towards Kira with the tennis supplies. 

"Uhm, did you guys find a place to dump the principal?" Kira asked. 

"Yeah just did it, done deal." Crybaby responded. 

Kira laughed quietly. "Perfect!" 

After playing tennis for a while, the girls sat in silence on the tennis court. Kira was doing.. something, crybaby was reading a fashion magazine, and y/n was picking apart strands of grass. 

(That one movie scene happens, I can't write abt it so TIMESKIP) 

"Guys the ball is floating away!" Kira yelled, standing up.

"Ah! We gotta get it!" Crybaby replied, standing up. 

Y/n also stood up, dusting the grass off her skirt and running with Crybaby and Kira to catch the ball, while all of them were laughing.

Hhjjjj I loved writing that so much

Bye bye everypony!