•Pt.2-class fight•

Yay class fight! This is one of my favorites!! I am currently writing at a very late hour, and I barely slept so please tell me if this is absolutely atrocious later :3, so uhhhhm yeah let's get into it!!

Word count: 370

•—————————-•

POV: 3rd person

Y/n and Crybaby sat through the morning, occasionally looking over at each other and quietly giggling. Y/n noticed, however, that crybaby looked overly happy after handing somebody an earaser. Y/n Gently tapped her arm, winking and she laughed as quiet as possible. The teacher have them a look, before turning down to her desk. Y/n turned back to her work, eventually looking back at crybaby. They noticed that she suddendly went silent, and were staring at a piece of paper. A look of confusion spread across y/n's face, as they looked at the piece of paper she was holding. 

It read, "you at recess."

 Y/n felt a mix of anger and worry, because she knew it was Kelly just from the note itself. Naptime eventually arrived, as Crybaby and y/n went to their small pillow fort. Inside, was two cushions, with a phone in the middle. The two seemed both very distressed by Kelly's note, and  y/n talked to crybaby about if Kelly was being serious.

 "I saw her face, y/n.. she looked like she was going to do it.. you know Kelly." Crybaby said, gently grabbing the ends of her dress.

 Y/n sat for a bit, trying to think of what to do. 

"I doubt she's gonna do it," Y/n replied. 

They did know there was a large chance that Kelly would follow through, but she didn't want to alarm crybaby. 

"She's gonna be tormenting ___ out of her made up rOmAnce." Y/n whispered, even though Kelly couldn't hear. "Also, she probably has a terrible long term memory!" 

Crybaby laughed, all be it in a nervous way. The two just figured that Kelly was trying to make her friends laugh, and decided to brush it off. Secretly, although, they both knew that recess wasn't gonna be the best time of the day.

•———————-•

Sorry this one was kinda short, I didn't have much motivation. IM GONNA BE PUTTING OUT  RECESS AND THE PRINCIPAL VERY SOON!

SEE YOU SOON EVERYPONY