•pt 13.-high school sweethearts•

GUESS WHO JUST GOT A MOTIVATION BOOST 🤭

THIS IS SO AMAZING. IM SO THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO HAVE READ.

I refuse to make anything abt shipping even if it's common so the "sweethearts" part is abt friendship or whatever 

YAY LETS GOO

Word count: 423 

•———————•

3rd person: 

The friend group stood around their lockers for a bit, talking about random things. 

"No- no you have to turn it like.. like THAT" Kira said, as Y/n attempted to open their locker. 

Evelyn was leaning on the metal locker, laughing as Y/n struggled. 

"WHY DO THEY MAKE IT SO HARD??" Y/n yelled, tuning the lock rapidly. 

They sighed, as the locker eventually opened. Y/n looked over at crybaby, who had been examining a piece of paper. 

"What's that?" They asked, leaning over crybaby's shoulder. 

Crybaby looked over at the group. 

"Alright, our plan for escaping this place.." She said. 

"Evelyn, keep everyone in the gym. Get Kelly's help if it's REALLY necessary.." she said, looking towards Evelyn who nodded. 

"Now, Kira is gonna keep the teachers unaware.." she continued, as Kira pulled some books out of her own locker. 

"Me and y/n are gonna get into Leo's office and hijack the speakers." She ended, shoving the paper far back into her locker. 

Y/n giggled, shutting her metal door. 

"Can we kill him too?" She whispered jokingly. 

Crybaby sighed. "Let's get to class, we don't have very long." She replied. 

YAY I LOVED THAT

BYE EVERYPONY