•pt. 9-strawberry shortcake•

AHHHH THIS IS MY FAVORITE EVER K-12 SONG REEE IM SO EXCITED!!!! iT MIGHT BE KINDA BAD THO BECAUSE IM KINDA UNSURE HOW TO WRITE IT 

Word count: 491

•————————•

3rd person: 

Sooner or later, y/n, crybaby, and Kira ended up in gym. However, their gym had a swimming pool, where they did lessons. The locker rooms had a surreal feel, really only having three colors.

Y/n had been looking through her bag for something, when she noticed how crybaby seemed sad. Y/n gently tapped crybaby's shoulder.  

"Hey, you doing okay?" She asked.

Crybaby nodded, but y/n could tell something was off. She had known crybaby had a habit of comparing herself to others. Eventually, crybaby was ranting about how she "wasn't pretty enough". Eventually, halfway through, Kira noticed. She stood beside y/n, them both awestruck.

When crybaby was over, Kira grabbed crybaby's arm. 

"GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!" She yelled, as y/n nodded. 

Crybaby began to laugh, hugging the both of them. She stopped eventually, walking to the main pool area with them. They got in the pool, splashing water at each other. But, crybaby still seemed off. They noticed she would randomly stop to look up at the balcony. Y/n noticed five boys watching them. She held back the urge to run to the balcony and punch them, just quietly moving crybaby away. They eventually left, becoming uninterested. 

After they had changed back into their k-12 uniforms, they walked through the halls together. However, y/n was limping. 

"You okay there?" Crybaby asked, stopping next to Kira. 

"I feel so sick.." Y/n responded. "Like, this is the worst stomach pain I've ever experienced.."

Y/n stopped, holding on to the rails of the stairs. Crybaby nudged Kira's arm, as they both noticed the blood on y/n's skirt. 

Y/n burst open the bathroom door, with Kira and Crybaby behind her. 

"Ugh, why right now?" She complained. 

"Well, I mean it had to happen sometime." Kira replied. 

Crybaby walked to some.. dispenser thing on the wall. 

"It says there's one tampon left.." she said. "Do either of you have any change?" 

"No." Kira and y/n replied. 

Crybaby sighed, creating some sort of wind to open the machine. As it opened, she looked disappointed.

"It's empty." She said, shutting the door angrily. "Whatever, who knows what kind of stuff is in them anyways." 

"I mean yes, toxic shock is real, but still tampons should be free." Kira says. 

Y/n sighed. "What do I do now?" She asked. 

"Toilet paper.." Crybaby said. 

Eventually, y/n came out, and the three walked to class together. 

"You guys I don't know how much longer I can go using this toilet paper method.." y/n sighed. "It's so annoying, it keeps moving around down there.." 

"Well good thing you won't have to deal with it much longer!" Crybaby replied, handing y/n a tampon. 

"Thank the goddess!!" Y/n replied, putting it inside her backpack. 

I loved writing that so much

BYE EVERYPONY THE NEXT PART IS GONNA GET OUT SOON!