•pt. 11-orange juice•

I love this song sm omg this one is probably gonna be sorta short tho

Word count: 322 

•————————•

3rd person: 

Crybaby slowly followed the girl into the bathrooms connected to the cafeteria, staying out of sight from Kelly. She listened, as Kelly forced the girl to throw up. Knowing what was going on made her want to storm after Kelly. It was so dumb after all, the only thing she had probably eaten for days was oranges. 

Eventually she worked up the courage to approach the girl. She was sitting against the wall, with her blonde wig next to her. She helped her up, grabbing her hand.

"Don't listen to Kelly.." she whispered. 

The girl followed crybaby to a mirror. 

"Wanna know something I learned about bodies?" She asked. 

The girl nodded, looking at herself and crybaby. 

"They dint define us, we aren't our bodies they're just temporary." She said. "I know it seems impossible, but, try not to expect shallow people to love you.. they don't even have the capacity to understand how amazing you are!" 

"And, we all have to learn to love ourselves without the approval of others.." she continued. 

"I know.. it's just extremely overwhelming when everyone around you is making you feel like you aren't good enough.." she responded. "As if you're not deserving of the same kind of love if you're different." 

"Everyone deserving of love." Crybaby replied. "Everyone."

The girl smiled at crybaby.

"My names Evelyn.." she said.

They each walked back to the cafeteria, walking together as the food fight continued. 

"Crybaby, over here!" Y/n yelled, as crybaby and Evelyn joined them behind a counter. 

"This is Evelyn!" Crybaby said to y/n. 

They all watched the food fight play out, laughing. The doors suddenly opened, and three people walked inside. 

"Who started this?" One of them asked. 

"It was crybaby! Behind the counter." Kelly said, pointing to her. 

Yay detention next I love that song so much

BYE BYE EVERYPONY